I just bought a

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
Well after a long time of trying to find a nice used 750...I decided to buy a new 06 GSXR 750. I went to the dealership today and worked out a great deal ($9200 out-the-door, taxes, tags, title included)!!!! Needless to say I am the proud owner of a new 06 Suzuki GSXR 750. I was told the it has 152 hp at the rear wheel. I am so excited. Now my Busa has a stable mate!

GSXR750K6_YellowBlack_FABD17.jpg

Cool Picked up his baby Brother Last week for my son... I have to wait for the shoulder to heal to ride it. But my son has put almost 400 miles on it and loves it. This is him driving it home. About 35 deg out that day. Enjoy the ride!
beerchug.gif

GXSR_KID_006.jpg

Cute boy... Spend as much time with him as you can they grow up real quick. It seems like yesterday my son was that old. My oldest is 24 and my youngest on the GSXR600 above is 17.

Cool Picked up his baby Brother Last week for my son... I have to wait for the shoulder to heal to ride it. But my son has put almost 400 miles on it and loves it. This is him driving it home. About 35 deg out that day. Enjoy the ride!
beerchug.gif
I can't wait to ride it this weekend. However, it suppose to rain. So I may have to wait until next week. I will enjoy the ride.

I wish you were close to where I live to you can help me find the right suspension settings for my Busa!!!

Donald, Sr. :-)

Cute boy... Spend as much time with him as you can they grow up real quick. It seems like yesterday my son was that old. My oldest is 24 and my youngest on the GSXR600 above is 17.
I know what you mean. He was born Dec. 3rd. He is growing so quickly. I am really enjoying being a Father!!!!

Dam Cuffee! I'm really jealous now
cool.gif
Congrats on the new gixxer
beerchug.gif

that is an awesome bike and kid.
i really want one.. and also a bike.. that is a great color combination on the bike.. i hope suzuki doesnt decide to stop making the 750s.. like most companies.

Congrates on both the babies! Why the 750 instead of the 1K though?
rock.gif

Back