First real ride of the season

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
With all the crap going on, I almost forgot why I came here in the first place....

I LOVE MY BIKE!

Couple of friends of mine and I took a run yesterday. 'Bout 180 miles or so. Little chilly early on, but it warmed up nice later on.

Just a beautiful ride thru the wheatlands of southeast Wa, and northeast Or.

Here's my baby @ about 8:30 am, a few miles from my house.

1.JPG

Near the end of the ride. One of my favorite viewpoints, overlooking the Columbia river.

I had plenty of time to stand here and take a photo or 2. I was just a bit ahead of the 2 baggers.
tounge.gif

6.JPG

This pic is for you PD...

The gloves in question.
biggrin.gif

2.JPG

An old log cabin, dating back into the 1800's. Has a tree growing thru it! Pretty cool...

7.JPG

Nice, glad you got to get her out. I don't see any FRINGES that would slow 'em down, just the bags
wink.gif

The Busa looks great! Really nice to see some pics from around the country...nice photos.
cool.gif

Thanks for sharing.......ride pics have a way of cheering a guy up during "non-ride" gloomy weather days!
Yikes, I don't see the tow rope for the Harleys?? J/k!!

Thanks for sharing.......ride pics have a way of cheering a guy up during "non-ride" gloomy weather days!
Yikes, I don't see the tow rope for the Harleys?? J/k!!
laugh.gif
My buddy on the '03 RoadKing had his up to almost 100 on the way home....dam pistons were probably swappin holes!!

Nice pictures! I enjoyed viewing them.I wish i was better at emailing pics cause i just recently bought a D70 Nikon which is a really nice digital camera but i always have to ask wifey for help if and when i want to email any of my pics.
I can download my pics and print them ,its just that i need help when it comes to emailing them.
Anyways, its nice to pics of guys riding,esp when up here in the great white north(Canada) things are looking rather white!!!!!!!!

Back