Mototeck undertail - group buy

Im just messing with you. Wonder if anybody would be inclined to to do an install report with pics. hey, i might even do that.
i know war-puter has both mototeck undertail and hugger (not sure if mototeck hugger)  pm him..

smile.gif

i am actually hoping to get way without a hugger.. unless i won the lottery.. i am going to try wax as a protector..hoping the rocks dont destroy the undertail..
Nope .....no huggers here ....I like the look of nothing but tire , when I fly by people ......I do have a swingarm tag bracket on order though ......$54.95......can't beat that !
idea.gif

Hayabusa_Feb.9_2006_003.jpg

before i forget.. again thanks muchos to KS-waterbug and warputer.. they really made this deal much easier for all of us.. they helped me so much.. even though you guys didnt see it..

smile.gif

i checked my visa acccount and also received emails from anther member.. charged $244.99 is that $25 for shippping.. seems a little high.. i am going to check on this.. anyone else have somethign different..?

smile.gif

Asterick next to names of ORDER COMPLETE

1.   BusaSumari *
2.   kkattan *
3.   Busa-Rich *
4.   Busa Boyz *
5.   John 16:10 *
6.   SpeedGeek *
7.   RedDwarf *
8.   RacerV *
9.   DNGrumpy *
10.  shasta1914 *
11.  shimmyZ
12.  Cuffee *
13   ZukRacer *
14.  1Meanz *
15.  05BullDog *
16.  joyRYDER
17.  Seatec *
18.  OldRoller
19.  macmode
20.  diverpik *
21.  Tsgt  *
22.  whyLotus *
23.  Soon2Be *
24.  BaCharles *
25.  ScotterGirl  *
26.  T Howard *
27.  gtrpimp76 *

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142290049 -->

17 COMPLETED !!!
smile.gif
4 more to go.

please dont bother anyone up on the list if they have not completed their order.. some people told me they would need a few days.. i am hoping we can however get at least 4 people to order in WED..
smile.gif

if there is an error with list above. let me know.. this was provided to me from the vendor at close of Tues night.

thank you, kkattan

smile.gif

i checked my visa acccount and also received emails from anther member.. charged $244.99   is that $25 for shippping.. seems a little high.. i am going to check on this.. anyone else have somethign different..?

smile.gif
Yes I paid 25 for shipping also. not sure why so high..

i thought they werent going to charge until they had 20 orders so we could get the $219 deal and why the $25 for shipping! that is to high!
mad.gif

i thought they werent going to charge until they had 20 orders so we could get the $219 deal and why the $25 for shipping!  that is to high!
mad.gif
yeah.. i am trying to figure that out now.. too late.. vendor is closed.. i am going to call first thing tomorrow morning..

i was guessing price to be around 219 + 15 = $235.. seems 10 dolloars to high.. i am hoping just a simple mistake.

by the way 4 people are planning on ordering tomorrow !! woo hoo...
smile.gif

let me call tomorrow about the $244 bill.. we dont need everyone calling in..

thanks.. i will post when i have a response. thank you

I just called my credit card company and i was charged $244.99 from Parts Infinity INC.

I was told $239.99 with shipping............and my thanks to kkattan for organizing, warputer for answering my questions.

<!--EDIT|whytlotus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140587239 -->

Back