Ups man arrived with boxes!!

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
KBC Force RR, Iridium shield, 200 rear and stock front Maxxis supermaxx rubber..................$350 to my door for all. Motoxoutlet.com.

Love the helmet, seems much nicer than my HJC CL-14. I give a review when I ride with it. But from what I see and feel, and $127 with free shipping, I'm happy.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139687482 -->

Small_1.JPG

I know you like pics.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139638205 -->

Small3.jpg

Looks even better on. I run one now and love it. This time I went with the front and rear.

Wow, that looks like mine. Question, is the 200 going to be mounted on a stock Busa wheel? thanks.

Picture_842.jpg

I have one on now with around 6000. I dont baby it, but I dont ride it as hard as some of the guys around this board, and it looks like I could get another 1000 out of it (Im saving it for a spare). It fits on the stock rim and looks awsome mounted, you wont believe the difference in the look. Some people say you cant turn as well with a bigger rear, but I felt more confident gettin' rid of the chicken strips with the maxxis.

Chris, I love the helmet. Is it lighter than your HJC? How much for the dark tint shield? Did you buy one for your father? HA HA
biggrin.gif

Helmet was $127 and the shield was $35. Free shipping. Its hard to tell in the pics, but the shield has a silver mirror coating.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139640778 -->

Sounds like a good price for everything Chris. Hope to see ya in action this spring again. I am dying to ride!

Back