Moto-teck undertail install last night ...

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
put on undertail last night ...wanted to thank everyone that gave me pics , info , and links about all the undertail types .Also the undertail walk-thru , made it a Cinch !!Thanks to Everyone !

Hayabusa_Feb.9_2006_003.jpg

Looks nice! I like the new signals...changed 'em up some after the Mototeck undertail I bought...

cool.gif

The company was great to deal with too...I didn't like the clear covers on mine after riders behind me said they couldn't see the signals, so we called Mototeck and they sent us a bunch of orange and red lens covers to try out. I think they only charged for shipping...maybe $5
cool.gif

The company was great to deal with too...I didn't like the clear covers on mine after riders behind me said they couldn't see the signals, so we called Mototeck and they sent us a bunch of orange and red lens covers to try out.  I think they only charged for shipping...maybe $5  
cool.gif
Now that's the way customer service should always be . Maybe I should call "em ?

The company was great to deal with too...I didn't like the clear covers on mine after riders behind me said they couldn't see the signals, so we called Mototeck and they sent us a bunch of orange and red lens covers to try out.  I think they only charged for shipping...maybe $5  
cool.gif
Now that's the way customer service should always be . Maybe I should call "em ?
They were awesome from the get-go...hubby ordered the undertail and it wasn't until Christmas morning that we realized they'd sent the wrong color (they just grabbed one for the wrong year Busa), so I'm thinking there's going to be some huge mess trying to get that one sent back to Canada, then wait for the replacement...they let us keep the one we had UNTIL we got the replacement (how many companies would let you have TWO of their products without charging you?), had the replacement shipped to us overnight, then they paid to ship the wrong one back...

When we asked about lens covers, they just dumped a handful of whatever they had so I could decide which ones I liked best...

I highly recommend Mototeck for those interested...
cool.gif

cool.gif

+1 VaBusa ....too bad the fast food drivethrus can't give service like that !
laugh.gif

Busa Bash ? Where do I check into that ......alright no laughing !!
wink.gif

Bad thing is I start a new job in 2 weeks and I'll be basicly , locked in for 90 days ....no vacation ....no days off .....gotta make a good impression , so I shouldn't take any time off , I guess .
sad.gif
Maybe next year ....

Back