Stretched ZX 14 PICS

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Lookin a little better

stretched_zx14.jpg

gee.....whenever I try to stretch and slam my turds they just break.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Has anyone seen the episode of South Park when Kyle tried out for the basketball team, but was too short and "white" to make it? He resorted to getting a race change (they said it would be similar to what Michael Jackson did) to make him a better baller. They stretched his legs and darkened his complexion. The thing is, it didn't make him any better.

The doctor then told him, the operation made him "appear" black, but in all actuality he was still white.

Marinade on that ...
smile.gif

Hey, lookin' at the pics ... wasn't there a ZX-10 on here a while back that had a little 2x4 as a kickstand? Looks like the ZX-14 uses them as a center stand! HAH!
laugh.gif

Good 'ole Kawasaki ... always trying to shave weight!

How hard is it going to be to adjust the valves with the frame running over the top of the engine?

I haven't even seen one yet but I can imagine the first service...That'll be a $1000 sir. We had to drop the engine out of the frame to adjust the valves.

it seems the engine is angled enough to provide a low enough center of gravity as well as providing room to adjust the valves from the front, below the neck of the frame im guessing? not too sure.

anyways, I like it. Keep up the mods and keep us posted.

It looks like they stretched the grill part too. More room for burgers and dogs!

i just cant get past the looks of the zx 14--im sure it will out perform a busa stock vs stock.
i mean surly to god it will, they have had plenty of time to go ride a hayabusa so.....
But man did they drop the ball on style
wink.gif

It's horrible I tells ya

<!--EDIT|bigdr
Reason for Edit: "Can't spell"|1138901164 -->

I think it's the most beautiful motorcycle EVER!........  

Wait for it

No, i'm not serious.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Can't wait for my own ZX14 to come in......

wait for it......

Just kiddn again!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
  Man your gullable!
laugh.gif

Naw really, i ordered the red one.

--Comment withheld---

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138912713 -->