Corbin Beetle bags

PORT

Registered
Does anybody have any pictures of Beetle bags on a Busa with single side exhaust?

I have a single oval Yosh pipe on mine, will the beetle bags work?

I don't think they will, unless you contact Corbin and have them custom made for your bike. They are currently built to the stock dual exhaust.....
Custom work from them might be a little pricey....

Never seen corbins with a single pipe

post_7_35026_MVC_101F.jpg

I think Corbin did a great job getting the Bags to look like they belong with the Busa and not just an "add on"

Hey BusaCruise- how did you mount the bags with the eliminator? Or did you just do a fender cut?

rock.gif

my stock fender is there 100% I like the mud protection ( I get caught in the rain often here in FL) for now.

can u please take a pic with the bags open so we can see how much room is inside?? please ty[/QUOTE]

My bags are open in one pic.

These bags are great for smaller loads...and looks.
I gotta tell people....if you want SPACE get some soft luggage or GIVIs.
The very nature of how these bags "fit" the busa is what limits their space.

There is enough room for a few pairs of jeans/socks/shirts/raingear (frog toggs)/bike cleaners or lubes/pair of shoes and a 9MM.
A back pack or tank bag for maps a towel or two and some bathroom crap and there's enuf to go for 3~4 days.

Me with an FJ lst year at the GAP.
http://www.aaronmccarthy.com/albums/userpics/10001/DSCN0241.JPG

hbr-06busa ....niether of those are your bike right? top one looked like omslaw's ...bottom one was Ernesto's ?
If that bottom pic IS Mr Haack's ....those bags are now blue and on my bike
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138812763 -->

hbr-06busa ....niether of those are your bike right?  top one looked like omslaw's ...bottom  one was Octavio's ?  
If that bottom pic IS Mr Vasqueze's ....those bags are now blue and on my bike
wink.gif
Top pic was borrowed from this board. Wanted to show my dad that he could get the extra bag and carry my stuff for me.
wink.gif

Bottom pic is my dad's. I'm pretty sure the bike and Beetles are still in my garage.

Good looking blue and silver
smile.gif

Pops_1.jpg

wink.gif

Staintune cans from Austrailia, they have removeable baffles.
Look like stockers, sound nice with baffles out.

Pops_1.jpg

I put my Corbin luggage on with Yoshi RS3 bolt ons. Had to make a spacer for the exhaust mount so they would line up with the curvature of the luggage exhaust cutout. Let me know and I can post or email pics

Scott

Back