D.C. Motorcycle Show

And since I know we have lots of military here... here's some cool shots
cool.gif

audiemurphytags.jpg

here's another one from around DC....

Its part of the WWII memorial with the Washington Moument and Capitol in the background with the US and POW flags flying
cool.gif

wwII_capitol_wash_sm.jpg

here's a cool one of the Washington Mnt. Check out how the sky fades from light blue to dark blue. Not a cloud in the sky that day
cool.gif

washmonument_sm.jpg

oh yeah... did anyone else notice that there was some sorta ... hmm "convention" going on in town?

I swear to god if the guy had been bigger I would have thought that Pacman was walking down the street to show us his chaps!

I would have lived a longer, fuller life if I had not see the dude with the harry ass, wearing chaps walking down the road ....
hurl.gif

oh yeah... did anyone else notice that there was some sorta ... hmm "convention" going on in town?

I swear to god if the guy had been bigger I would have thought that Pacman was walking down the street to show us his chaps!

I would have lived a longer, fuller life if I had not see the dude with the harry ass, wearing chaps walking down the road ....
hurl.gif
didn't notice.........

Sorry I missed the show guys! Maybe you can Photo Shop me into the group picture....

P.
+1

I'm way late on replying to this...great to see all the familiar faces from .org! I so wanted to go...our Jeep crapped out on us in GA and we limped it home...no chance of taking it further north for the show, but Mike brought it up a few times during our trip down to FL...
sad.gif

Maybe next year...glad you guys had fun...and Warren, my boys would have gladly been in line to get pics with the ladies...I can't believe I'd added to the population of men!
laugh.gif

man Mike would be cryin if he knew he missed out on seeing all the new M109Rs they had there! it was like a 10 second walk to get between those and the kawi customs and the HD area. He could have loafed around on all the various one all at the same time.... ahhh cruiser heaven.... no one really was on them, seemed to be much more of the sport bike crowd there.

man Mike would be cryin if he knew he missed out on seeing all the new M109Rs they had there!  it was like a 10 second walk to get between those and the kawi customs and the HD area.  He could have loafed around on all the various one all at the same time.... ahhh cruiser heaven.... no one really was on them, seemed to be much more of the sport bike crowd there.
Yeah, he really wanted to go this year...just wasn't in the cards with all we had planned...

He's off the Suzuki road bike kick now...his 1200 is for sale and he's busy looking for a Road King or some other "grandpa bike"
laugh.gif
No offense to anyone here, but you guys have seen how Mike rides, and he wants a Road Glide with the full stereo and fairings
ices_rofl.gif
I cried seeing him get on that bike! LOL It's just not him...

tell him to check out some of the new customs.... he might change his mind
cool.gif

Back