D.C. Motorcycle Show

Very nice pics! I left my camera in the car! I wanted to take some pics with the Hooter's girls!
smile.gif

Glad I got to meet everyone!
D-

Another shot of the first part of the crew to arrive with screen names ... from left to right ... o4busava, uubusa, yamahor, cuffee, gmbusa, grabntwist, warbrown, sageronin

zukracer and dr.jekyll was also there ... now where was big_dawg03 from North Carolina?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Sorry guys, had to bail at the last minute.  My buddy's brilliant wife decided to have a minor surgery Friday and inviter her father and mother in town this weekend.  Hmmm, wonder if that was coincidence DOUBT IT!!!  

How many of you guys know someone married to the control freak wife!!!  Well maybe next year if thus saith the Lord.  Glad you guys had a good time.

God bless
Aight ... we understand ... there's going to be a lot of events this year between this area and yours ... no doubt we'll hook up eventually. Also, I've already made reservations for the Roundup in Florida.

rock.gif

Sorry I missed the show guys! Maybe you can Photo Shop me into the group picture....

P.

oh I have a few more pics.... I only took about 1000 over the 3 days we were up there
wow.gif
I'll fish through a few more of them, the few I posted were somewhat special requests
cool.gif

I'll get a few more posted up shortly though
biggrin.gif

Man, I have got to get to one of those shows....they look pretty cool! Great pics, thanks for sharing!

9/11 foundation's raffle bike ... check my webshots for more detailed pics... its pretty freakin incredible

911bike.jpg

of course they had the "true busa killer" from HD on display...

hdbusakiller.jpg

here's one for BT ... I got a few pics of the redesigned zx10

Yellow, green and black this year

redesignedzx10.jpg

anyone see the new Boulevards
rock.gif
they had a few customs using them.. here's one
cool.gif

customblvd.jpg

so sunday we walked all over fuggin creation

If you *ever* had any question about if they meant that the white house is secure... here's one of the dudes walking the grounds

ssagentwhitehouse.jpg

dunno where he was going, but ole GW was heading out while we were standing there... probably explains why all the security was so visible
wink.gif

gwleaving.jpg

hmm, think I should make a card outta this one?

yeah I took it but it does look like a post card huh?
cool.gif

whpostcard.jpg

Here's an Indian that was in the Smithsonian US History museum

smithsonianindian.jpg

Back