GOOD DEAL AT PMR COMPONENTS

ICEMANN

Registered
Jack at PMR components, (951)898-8497 has offered a deal to board members.

$100 INCLUDES SHIPPING for a kill swtich AND the double-switch stealth bar switches.

Seperate prices $59.95 and $49.95 plus shipping.

The PMR Barswitch was designed to make it simple to add switches to your motorcycle.  The switches are On-Off switchs and can handle up to 10 amps. Use a relay for lighting.

CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Stainless Steel screws included
Designed to replace factory clutch mounting bracket.

This PMR Barswitch fits all brand of motorcycles with the Hydraulic clutch assemblies for 7/8 handle bars made by Nissin (look on the back of your assembly you should see the name NISSIN somewhere)

New Barswitch replaces the bracket on the left. Can only be used on the clutch side. Will not work with cable clutches.

The PMR kill switch uses a lanyard so if your disengauged from the bike it will kill the motor.

* * These are not my photos but good ones to depict install.  Kill switch mounts on the right side resivoir.  No extra space needed for either. * *

101_9611.jpg

101_9609.jpg

101_9608.jpg

101_9610.jpg

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137090040 -->

No, FYI, THATS NOT MY BIKE IN THE PIC, mine is blue silver/chromed.  Just good photo for ref.

Also that strap you see in that pic Im guessing is for a tank bag at least thats how mine looks. The amount of forks sticking above the tripple tree is just an illusion...

JD
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137090087 -->

I got my bar switch last week from schnitz,quality piece, I'll be installing it tomorrow for the HID and maybe some running lights or somfin.:;):

I just got off the phone with Jack a few minutes ago... both peices inbound.

Jack is such an awesome dude!

His parts are top-notch as well.

Highly recommended vendor!
biggrin.gif

Nice lookin piece
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137129875 -->

Back