Santa brought a few things for my new bike

rg34

Registered
I recently got a new 06 LE Busa and I told my husband I wanted it to look different than his and Santa must have heard me! I got a Puig windscreen, illumiglo gauges, mirror blockoffs, chrome chain guard and underpiece, tank protector, billet bar ends, and a Tobin seat that should be in this week.
Hopefully by the end of the week, my air shifter and velocity stacks will be installed too. I have to get to the track and start practicinf so that by my birthday in September I may have my husband convinced that I'm ready for a turbo!!

DSCN0050__Small_.jpg

Congrats on the new bike and goodies,were the blue faced plates your first choice?

Nice looking parts.
I was taken out on 12/24 if you didin't see the thread.
I could use both stock bar ends if you would like to sell them.
I will send a money order for parts and shipping.

Nice looking parts.
I was taken out on 12/24 if you didin't see the thread.
I could use both stock bar ends if you would like to sell them.
I will send a money order for parts and shipping.
I don't have any need for the stock bar ends anymore. If you want them, send me your address and I'll get them shipped out to you. I'm guessing you want both?

Nice. Only way to post multiple pics in one post is to have them hosted on a site (Pnotobucket is popular) and link to them.

Congrats on the new bike and goodies,were the blue faced plates your first choice?
Well, I knew I wanted the gauges that lit up blue and not the super bright ones. Are there some that light up blue at night abd are white during the day. If so, I can always exchange since these havn't been installed yet. Any pics of these already installed would be greatly appreciated.

Wow. I would love to see a profile shot of her, see how she looks with that new belly wing and the chain guard. This is sort of a standard comment coming from me, but if your looking into cosmetics, you might want to paint those inners. She looks awesome though....nice adjustable kickstand also! You must've been real nice to Santa!

Nice bike and great mods Looks like you were a good girl this year!!

Back