Speechless.

Nice looking Bike Lou!!!
Thanks for the call, just too much $$$ too soon.
Plus, I'm really after a 750, maybe the 636, or even dare I say, Triumph's new triple(not the speed triple, the 675cc one).

Congrats!!  
Can't wait to see Nan on the gsxr  
biggrin.gif

Nan, watch that throttle in the corners!!!  Don't let Lou try to tell ya otherwise, that bike is just as fast as a busa and lighter!!!

Wow, what a X-mas present!!!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134612478 -->

675_triple.jpg

biggrin.gif

Thank you all! I'm loving the hell out of this bike!

Charlesbusa, thanks for the heads up. Really, as Wag has said, I'm still working on smooth and controlled. Taking it on the corners now is so different then the 500 (which helped get me into this bike price wise). The 500 I sat more upright and had to work for corners more. On this rocket I just think about the corner and the bike is set and ready to glide right through it. It is absolutly amazing.

And it is so very nice not to have to drop two gears to keep up with Wag when we move through traffic. I just roll on easy and I'm right there beside him. Such a nice feel!!

Again, Thank you all. WE are very blessed to have each other and the fun things this life has to offer.

--Nanwags

AND yes I really did say, "Can we ride longer?" I just wasn't ready to put that beauty away yet.

--Nanwags

cool.gif
Now Nan is going to have to wait up for all of us slow pokes
tounge.gif

Congrats and nice choice
wink.gif

I'm going to the San Jose show this weekend....I don't need a third bike, but you never know.

999R  
drooling3.gif

GSXR1K  
drooling3.gif

R1 Special Edition  
drooling3.gif

CBR1000RR
drooling3.gif

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134640127 -->

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

Thank you all!  I'm loving the hell out of this bike!  

Charlesbusa, thanks for the heads up.  Really, as Wag has said, I'm still working on smooth and controlled.  Taking it on the corners now is so different then the 500 (which helped get me into this bike price wise).  The 500 I sat more upright and had to work for corners more.  On this rocket I just think about the corner and the bike is set and ready to glide right through it.  It is absolutly amazing.

And it is so very nice not to have to drop two gears to keep up with Wag when we move through traffic.  I just roll on easy and I'm right there beside him.  Such a nice feel!!

Again, Thank you all.  WE are very blessed to have each other and the fun things this life has to offer.

--Nanwags
I remember my gsxr1000, inspires a TON of confidence entering corners. The bike says go faster faster faster
biggrin.gif

Too bad mine is still not with us today
sad.gif

D@mn suburbans
mad.gif

Thank you all! I'm loving the hell out of this bike!

Charlesbusa, thanks for the heads up. Really, as Wag has said, I'm still working on smooth and controlled. Taking it on the corners now is so different then the 500 (which helped get me into this bike price wise). The 500 I sat more upright and had to work for corners more. On this rocket I just think about the corner and the bike is set and ready to glide right through it. It is absolutly amazing.

And it is so very nice not to have to drop two gears to keep up with Wag when we move through traffic. I just roll on easy and I'm right there beside him. Such a nice feel!!

Again, Thank you all. WE are very blessed to have each other and the fun things this life has to offer.

--Nanwags
I remember my gsxr1000, inspires a TON of confidence entering corners. The bike says go faster faster faster
biggrin.gif

Too bad mine is still not with us today
sad.gif

D@mn suburbans
mad.gif
Those bastards!!!!

HOLY SH*T!!! NICE!!!! That's the K6 I plan on buying next year.
beerchug.gif
GREAT STORY and CONGRATS.

Nice bikes. I love to ride with my wife on her own bike. Also feel very fortunate when I get out of the shower and my wife already has her boots and jacket on and says can we go for a ride? Usually have to say I'll think about it, OK lets go. HA HA

Great story, congrats Wag & Nanwags.
cool.gif
My wife used to ride, maybe I can tempt her back. Yeah, thats what I'll do. I'll leave photos of 600's and 750's on the fridge, coffee table, et al and see what interests her.
tounge.gif

Great story, congrats Wag & Nanwags.
cool.gif
 My wife used to ride, maybe I can tempt her back.  Yeah, thats what I'll do.  I'll leave photos of 600's and 750's on the fridge, coffee table, et al and see what interests her.
tounge.gif
Yeah, you should! Or you can make this linky her home page on her 'puter!

LOL

I just LOVE ridin' with my woman. She's a good rider and getting better all the time. I'm gonna have to go take some classes and catch up with her!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

The first day I rode home on my new busa, the wife came over and put both hands on the gas tank and said I want to see if it is hot, while her leg rested against the exhaust pipe and burned her. She will definately never ride a bike!!! She thought the gas tank would be the hottest part of the bike?

Back