Sat Dec 10  WHO'S RIDIN TODAY?!?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
A few from the local club are riding today,  R   U  ?

Temp at 8 a.m. 35 degrees  brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  
ss011.gif

Should warm up to balmy 50 by noon I think. we are goin here:

http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/Road306.htm

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134231251 -->

i have to go out and check if the roads are free of snow yet... got a nice storm. If there is minimal snow on the ground im riding lol. I need the break after sitting at school since 11pm last night working on this stinkin project using .org to entertain me once in a while lol. almost done!

Cold but dry. I could ride but my fender is in the hands of the carbon firber guy and his week and a half is turning into three!

i have no fender on mine either.. no biggie. im waiting for my carbon one from streetntrack

It was a cool 55 when Brian and I left this morning. We just got home and it's in the low 70's and sunny. Today was a beautiful day to ride.

Kevin

12 Inches of snow last nite. Not done plowing yet so I don't think I'll ride today.

tounge.gif

High temp here about 40 today, but I got out for a short ride. Always neat with the snow in the background
tounge.gif

When I left out on the bike this morning @ 7:45 it was 25 degrees!! What is the wind chill @ 85mph? I think it got up to 48-50 before the day was over.

Road surface kinda sucked in spots, we even ran across sand because it had been icy last week.

dec_ride05_037b.jpg

I'm getting jumpy man! I was going to go yesterday but after seeing everyone slide past the intersection by my house on the black ice I thought otherwise. I busied myself by mocking up my new rear stand In the garage and staring at my bikes!

Back