A Big Favour [everyone read! it's an order ;]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, she can get all the pics she wants off the Google site. If the photo is copyrighted, it will say so.

and, the IP I traced was the one that shows up on the message board everytime she posts.

Damn - i thought i was on labusas reading this post!
biggrin.gif

again, she can get all the pics she wants off the Google site. If the photo is copyrighted, it will say so.

and, the IP I traced was the one that shows up on the message board everytime she posts.
cashe, IP means nothing... Where am I right now?
My IP shows that I`m in my house, and I`m not...

I believe her IP shows that she in Boston area, right?

Sad part is that we are so paranoid about those scam artist that we don`t believe nobody anymore.

From what I understand, her school is requiring her to get explicit written permission for use of pics if they are not her own... That is why she is being so persistent in receiving someone's photo's along with their permission to use them in her thesis poster artwork.

Like i said, she could have just scammed a shidload of pics from the org site with nobody's permission... And she is definitely Polish, as her written Polish is flawless.

The IP info seems odd to say the least. But then again, I have some pretty funky IP scrambling / masking software that is incorporated on some of my firewalls on servers, and it too would give you some random funky azz IP addresses... If she is a student and is using the university's computers, their servers may have a firewall which blocks / scrambles their external IP's... Just my .02
cool.gif

Waiting for more info/photos from our little Polish female student
tounge.gif

Hey pictures for pictures is only fair.
We could take up a nice collection photos and mail her a CD with all our favorite busa shots.
Then when she graduates she can go work at Suzuki and come up with some new "Bold Graphics"
for the bikes.

Where our paranoid friends? hah?

ohh.... she can buy Poland newspaper in Nigeria.... why not....
I think she deserved an apology and pictures.

I never accused her of been ##### and scam artist and I apologies if she think I did.

This thread has been amusing, disappointing and revealing (for some of you) to say the least.

I cannot say whether or not this person is a scammer, however, as stated here already, she could've found plenty of places to get thousands of pics of 'busas on the net. I find it hard to believe that a scammer would go through this much trouble. Typically criminals take the easiest way out. What difference does it make if they (criminals) use your pics or not? They don't have your VIN number. As a vehicle buyer, it is YOUR responsibility to do a thorough investigation before you buy. We can't police the world guys.

Some of you are just as bad as the person going 55 mph in the fast lane.

wink.gif

I think it's funny 'cause she could just go looking through this site and pull any pic we've posted up anyway...

How do you think some end up on Ebay to begin with?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back