So Angry

GSXRme

Registered
Hello once more,

I'm shur alot of you guys might remember the posts I made when I lowered my 1300R 2.5inch and my rear tire was hitting my undertail. Well Cloud9 helped me out. I revalved, added a 900 pound coil to my rear shock. To this day I still have my undertail hit my god dam wheel. But not as much, Not even close to how much it was hitting...

...So I took my undertail off and ripped it apart in anger today. It was a Storm Series undertail and the wheel well wasn't big enough to fit a 190 tire. The Link is below. Anyways I have $4000 that I was going to spend on a Getto Turbo but not anymore. I need to get my bike in good shape starting with a new undertail or enen a longer swingarm if needed. Can someone please post your ideas on what to do and what I need please. I like Trac swingarms. Trac has clean welds unlike TCC. Again price isn't a problem but the bike needs to look as stock as possible.

I will not raise the bike back to stock settings. Its not going to happen, I'd rather drop it off in detroit and walk away from it and report it stolen than raise it.

Thank you
poke.gif

Beware not a good undertail for lowering bike:
http://www.rumbleimport.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=83

You can buy a MotorHead undertail from Dennis on Suzukihayabusa.org or you can buy a Tiger Tail from Tiger Racing. They are both made for lowered bikes but still use stock tail light (the Tiger Tail has the most lowering room but it also cuts out most trunk space).

I remember seeing an undertail that completely replaces the truck aka rear Fender completely. It may of been Motorheads, but im not shur.

Hit me up with some URLs please
biggrin.gif

I have a motorhead undertail and you can lower your bike 3" and not hit .

Heres a pic . PM me if you don't know where to get it or need more info.

nhjju.JPG

it replaces the whole fender and is easy to put on . you only lose some of the trunk depth.

You will have to go over to http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php and ask TheMotorHead or you can visit http://www.hayabusaparts.com/ and possibly get one.

This is what it looks like ( not the best pic but it's all I could find since the board switched servers) and yes this replaces the complete undertail assembly
mhd.jpg

Or you can get a Tiger Racing undertail from http://www.tigerracingproducts.com/ it offers the most clearance and is pretty cheap price wise ( this is the undertail that I run on my bike). Here is a couple pics of it..
tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

tt4.jpg

tt5.jpg

ok, thank you guys. So I take it I need to call him and order it? theres not online shop I can get it from? Hayabusaparts.com is in a change, so there kinda out of order even if they do have it.

If you join SH.org and PM Motorhead you can paypal him and he will send it to you. ( Suzukihayabusa.org is also a great site to be a member of, lots a good info over there also).

ok, Thank you I just email motorhead waiting for a responce. Other from Trac who good with custom swingarms? Im not into the hole wheely thing and I would like to put a 4inch extended arm on. Not a Crazy 8inch like my old GSXR.

Heres a Pic of my Old and Forever gone baby and a POS TCC Swingarm
sad.gif

80+ hours in Polishing EVERYTHING to show quality

<!--EDIT|GSXRme
Reason for Edit: "Cat made me do it"|1131913533 -->

gsxr600_2685.jpg

ok, Thank you I just email motorhead waiting for a responce. Other from Trac who good with custom swingarms? Im not into the hole wheely thing and I would like to put a 4inch extended arm on. Not a Crazy 8inch like my old GSXR.

Heres a Pic of my Old and Forever gone baby and a POS TCC Swingarm
sad.gif

80+ hours in Polishing EVERYTHING to show quality
Nice Gixxer you had there GSXRme!

I created my own undertail out of the stocker... I will post some pics tomorrow if I have time... I think mine looks just as good as the motorhead undertail, plus I like my license plate bracket...
biggrin.gif

CLoud

oki, emailing him wasn't a good idea I guess I went to junkmail folder. But I did PM him from SH.org and got a response. I paypal'ed him and now just waiting for it to come in.. CAN'T WAIT
biggrin.gif

Does anyone know the 05 Red color code or a website that will have it
beerchug.gif

Year: 2005 Make: Suzuki Model(s): GSX1300R Hayabusa (Including S.E.),

Code Paint Name Comment Color Chip ColorRite Top ColorRite Base
YD8 Metallic Sonic Silver Used on Silver/Blue Two-Tone 4915
YBA Pearl Deep Blue #2 Used on Silver/Blue Two-Tone 4305
YAY Pearl Nebular Black Used on Black/Red Model and Black/Gray Model 4970
YU7 Pearl Crystal Red Used on Black/Red Model 4655 1655
YHG Oort Gray Metallic Used on Black/Gray Model 4444
019 Space Black Wheel Color 4050
YHF Phantom Gray Metallic Limited Edition Color 4430