For Those Interested

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Less than a month after the accident she's back better than ever. Weather was nice today, so I was able to take a few pics.

Baby_J__30_Oct_05____1.JPG

Damn damn damn ... Baby J is looking good. Can't tell she was hurt at all. So what else did you do besides the obvious repairs??

damn that is nice. post pictures before fixing here up. she look like a new bike. good job, when i am done my bike i will also post before and after pictures.

Sorry, got interrupted for a couple minutes. Now a couple pics of the new mods. I think I got one of the last sets of these mirrors that RazoRRBlade did had them painted to match the bike and had my radar detector and gear indicator integrated. Left side.

Baby_J__30_Oct_05____10.JPG

Right side. Have a few more at night so you can see a little better.

Baby_J__30_Oct_05____11.JPG

She looks really good, but I don't have to tell ya what you already know. Mirrors are bad-ass also, wish mine would of worked out with him
sad.gif
, really like the integration into them, that took some thought.

Just glad to see she's back and rollin again, Now enjoy, god know's we can't up here!

Ken,
You're my Brotha - but I can't help hatin'! Baby J is slammin. Those signals - gear indicator ------ just plain sic!
She's awesome.
thumbs-up.gif

And the final mod (for now)! A little light action. Not the best pic, but you get the idea.

Baby_J__30_Oct_05____20.JPG

Bigger is alwayz better !  
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130728380 -->

post_6_26320_Baby_J__30_Oct_05____1.jpg

Back