gator glass

It is a glass type material that has llighting in it that they laser cut the design out and the design shines out.

It's basically backlit plastic that is put into cutouts in plastic body panels, like the busa hump. It is also outrageously priced...
rock.gif

i have a gator glass on my hump. it will turn alot of heads , but like they say it's very PRICEY.if u wanna be different and stand out then gator glass is the way to go. i plan to do more gator glass on my bike later on

DSC03324.JPG

i payed $ 550 for the hump when i called for prices front fender is $500,kanji symbols r $600 each side , maybe when i win the $5000 raffle that what i will get .just a thought

Yeah, it's cool as Hell, but I just couldn't spend that much for it I don't think. Last time I looked at the pricing it was way up in the hundreds of dollars. Maybe it's more reasonable now?
rock.gif

i was on the site today the prices are still crazy high.of course if it were cheap everybody would have it and then i probably wouldnt lol.i would like to have the kanji symbols done though

like i said if u wanna be different GATOR GLASS is the way to go.im out here in calif. havent seen another bike with gator yet out here

Back