Got my Pitbulls!!!

FL Knifemaker

Registered
These suckers could hold up a tank!!! I can't believe I was going to use the crappy, flimsy AZZED ones that are now holding up my Buell.

I got the forward facing rear stand with BLUE spools to match my bike
smile.gif
It works great and having nothing sticking out behind the rear tire is cool!!

In front, I went with their new steering stem stand and it works great too.

Thanks for all the recommendations in the thread I started a few weeks ago. Now I see why Pitbull's were the most often recommended!

I cant get a stand for the front with the little ''spuds'' to fit at the bottom of the fork legs and dont trust the ones with the ''self locating'' swivels . Was thinking of the one for under the stem .. Watcha think of it .. secure ? easy to use ? Any pics of it in use ?

Better yet... Bring that front stand over to my house and I'll "store" it for ya! As a service to you, I'll even take and post pics for the board. WOW What i won't do to help a braother out!
laugh.gif
Been trying to get a Pit Bull front stand for 2 weeks now...where'd ya get yours?

I cant get a stand for the front with the little ''spuds'' to fit at the bottom of the fork legs and dont trust the ones with the ''self locating'' swivels . Was thinking of the one for under the stem .. Watcha think of it .. secure ? easy to use ? Any pics of it in use ?
It's really easy to use. You have to look up under the fairing to make sure the little rod is all the way in the stem but once it's there, up it goes, no problem! Pics in the morning.

The rear one is probably a little more difficult to use than one with a rear facing lever but I can tell that I need more practice with it. I didn't feel comfortable pushing the lever down with my foot while standing over the bike. I was alone and I admit...........I WAS A CHICKEN...........didn't want my baby to fall over
laugh.gif

Better yet... Bring that front stand over to my house and I'll "store" it for ya! As a service to you, I'll even take and post pics for the board. WOW What i won't do to help a braother out!
laugh.gif
 Been trying to get a Pit Bull front stand for 2 weeks now...where'd ya get yours?
http://www.hardracing.com/Pit%20Bull/PitBull.htm

I can do that much for you!! LOL! Come over and try mine out, I think you'll like it.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122603624 -->

I was spinning the rear tire and really appreciate how easy it was to clean it with it up on the stand. Then I got my finger jammed between the brake rotor carrier and the brake caliper mount. EEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!! MOTHERFUGGER that hurt!! My finger when CRUNCH!! Now the fingernail is turning black and blue
sad.gif
I work with machinery and tools all day and never do anything that stupid!! Be careful Busa's can bite!

Just curious. I have a set and getting the feel for 'em. They aren't incredibly loud, but not bad. I heard them for the first time on NJ's bike (Carmen) and liked them. And mine are color-matched like your sliders!
laugh.gif

Back