Busa Scam!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ad say's " 2003 " Busa with 1289 miles. Like new .... $5k and an email addy - no phone #.

I email and this is the same ol scam ...

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa.
This bike is powered by a 1300cc engine in great runing condition. It looks perfectly and runs acordingly. It is super clean, has excellent brakes and tires and is ready to ride. This is a great looking, great running bike. You will find no damages, scratches, cracked plastics or bent metals on it. Stored in a climate controlled garage its entire life. It carries the factory warranty. This bike is perfect in every way. Unable to tell from new!

Barely ridden by adult, kept in garage all the time. Only 1283 miles. Clear title in hand and ready to sign. Owners manual in English. Bill of sale provided once with the bike. I am the only owner.
All documents, including owner's manual in english, clear title and bill of sale will be provided along with the bike. I am the only owner and I purchased it new from a Suzuki dealership.

I am located in London, United Kingdom. I was promoted and I moved here last month with my family. I took the bike with me and I took great care of this beauty. Now I am looking for a sale because I have to put up a payment for my house and I need the cash.

I attached a few pictures of the bike. I have more, so just ask.
Get back to me asap so we can talk more.

Thank you!
Michael

Same ol scam just surprised to see it in our paper. Must be Ebay and Cycyletrader have wore this one out. Punk!
mad.gif

Oh yeah and I have been gettin a ton of those emails about "Dear Sir" ... please help my family is of royal line ... we have $$$ that we need to transfer to you ... I got a letter like that delivered to my home in Hilo about 15 years ago same scam. Cant believe it works or that they are still gettin away with it.

mad.gif

I have seen that exact bike in that exact location... No less than four times in ebay... It was on when I was looking to buy... I contacted the seller to ask why the bike was in florida when it was listed as being in ohio or something... That must be the "it" pic to use.
biggrin.gif

I saw the same exact bike in the same location too in a cycle trader last year. The guy claimed he was living in Temecula, CA but had the bike in the UK also. He wanted 3K from me and said he guaranteed it to my front door in 5 working days. I told him why don't you bring the bike back to Cali and if I like it you can add the shipping cost to your sale price. He said he didnt have enough cash to ship it back therefore that is why he was selling it in the first place. I told him "No deal!!" and never spoke to him again.

A guy from my area got burned for his Honda Civic + $7,100 by a simular scammer.It made the news in our local paper yesterday.Dude was selling his Honda civic for $11,900.00 and accepted some type of Bank Check for $19,000.00 from the scammer and shipped the car to the scammer before the check cleared.I couldn't believe it when I read it.

I placed an ad on Craigslist.com yesterday and got two phone calls by 5pm....on the other hand, I have also gotten 5 emails all basically saying the same thing, but from different yahoo.com addresses.....live in the UK, not in the US right now, something about money orders/cashiers checks and Africa....

Told 'em all to FUGG OF FRAUD FUGGERS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These asshats should be caught and FORCED to be targets for the local S.W.A.T. teams.....why waste paper and kill trees right?
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121927822 -->

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

here's his reply's to my Q's.

I lived in US and recently moved to London. I was promoted and moved here with my family. I took the bike with me. I have to pay a down payment for my house and I need the cash more. I placed the ad in various US newspapers using their online editions and its easier for me to sell the bike in US as the Hayabusa is registered in US and has an US title.

VIN Number: JS1GW71A832101075
The bike was purchased from a Suzuki dealership and the title is clear.

Michael

and ...

Shipping is to be handled with Lufthansa Cargo Air insured or FedEx/UPS Freight International. If you preffer another company I will deliver by them. I will cover shipping, handling and insurance.
All documents, including owner's manual in english, clear title and bill of sale will be provided along with the bike.

I ask US$5,000.00 dollars for the bike and i will support the shipping charges to your location with Lufthansa Cargo Air or FedEx Freight International/UPS Air. This is home delivery shipping.

Total price for this bike + shipping, handling and insurance is US$5,000.00

Shipping is maximum 4 days. The crate will be delivered directly home.

We can arrange a monthly payment if needed. Anyway I need a deposit first($1,500 at least) to be sure you will buy it and that you are really interested.

Thanks
Michael
Mhilr509@aol.com

Ah gee what a nice guy, he'll take payments...
rock.gif
"Pre-ack!"
mad.gif

Chances are its not his email account either. they steal email accounts and ebay accounts to work their scams

Our local Cycle Trader has two identical pictures in it with different email addy's as contacts..... its just crazy!

Heh, seen this same ad in The Amarillo Daily News. Got the same pic's and answer. This was back in March. Guess the guy is still trying to sell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back