What IS this Hump-ed creation??

FL Knifemaker

Registered
1876046-bling2.jpg

I usually don't care for the full blow custom look but I thought this was purty cool!

Holy crap! Anyone who knows much about TL's and how loud they are with full size cans will certainly hold their ears when they fire that thing up with those tiny cans at the belly fairing!
eek2.gif
I ride with a few TL's on occasion and I've seen them set off car alarms in town. Dogs don't mess with TL's. All the TL guys have to do is rev a little and dogs do flips turning around to get away! They are that loud and thunderously deep.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121272964 -->

A friend of mine built this TL1000R. Had it painted and had the custom "Evil Twin" logo made for it. I thought it was sweet!
super.gif

tlrright.jpg

lean.jpg

The Tillers are some of the most underrated sport bikes ever, not to mention prettiest.

Yeah, my SV sounded like a top fuel funny car with the pipes unbolted. I hollowed out the factory cans and put them back on, damn it sounded good and throaty. When I came down to intersections, people looked around for a cruiser I believe.

I don't mind the TL's however the headlights were butt ugly. The rear cowl could really stab into your back if you weren't leaning forward and my palms would hurt in the shortest amount of time on one of those. My friend Chad has one and we switch bikes once in a while, but I would choose my Busa over that any day.

Of course you blistered a TL... They are Vtwins... not a ton of HP... I think they top out around 150... but they are lethal on a track with very little work done.

mainly the rear shock needs to be upgraded.. dump some of the unnecessary weight and basically what you have a is a 600 with 80pnd ft. of torque instead of 40.

and they sound, and look extremely bad ass.

Back