She's Done

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
After my little fight with the Mailbox a couple months ago I decided that I was going to spend the Insurance money as wisely as possible. That being said I got the following ... NEW Factory Tail Section, New Puig Racing Screen, New HMF High Mount Exhaust, Newly Chromed factory wheels and Hub, New Chatterbox GMRS-X1, New Shoei Rf-1000 Nerve ( Blue ), New K&N Air Filter Kit with Air Box Mod, Re-programmed Factory ECM, HID Kit (6000), Michelin Pilot Powers Front and Rear, New Front Fork Springs ( Not installed Yet ), Engine Ice, Muzzy Fan, SpeedHut Custom Gauges and an Air Shifter Complete with Horn/Shift Switch. I am sure there are little things I have forgotten but I am pretty impressed at what I was able to accomplish. The part I REALLY like is that i did every thing myself with the exception of the reprogramming and air box Mod ( No Dyno No Interface Box and No Time) Everyone here likes pics so here are mine. Should I feel guilty of showing her off before she is Zaino'd? She'll look a LOT better once I get her polished up!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120577181 -->

70405_038.jpg

Last One... I used the Puig Racing Screen Sticker to accentuate the lower part of the fairing (and to cover the rubbed Paint). No sense in replacing the panel for just that!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120575103 -->

70405_044.jpg

very nice, Moose! Very nice....
THANKS! I followed your advice and used other members bikes to try to get an idea of how I wanted her to look. I'm really happy with the results! I'm thinking I want to put the belly pan back on but that is another day's project. I have to redo the exhaust to get it to fit exactly right in order for it to bolt up. I had a bike shop install it but the did it in a way that differed from what I envisioned so I had to redo it to get it to this point. Got in a hurry to ride and skimped on a step or two and now it's gonna bust my chops!
DOH! Just remembered... Chrome swingarm is on its way too! Looks like I gotta tear it down again anyway!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120575490 -->

Oooh yeah baby , that looks sharp Moose . Love the wheels......

Bike looks good...
cool.gif

...That reminds me... I have a whole lot of mods to do this week
biggrin.gif

Back