05 red black $7500

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
No reserve auction bidding currently @ $7500 if anyone is interested ... Click Here Just watching out for those in the market. Seems to be a legit deal.

hrrm....seems a lil low for an 05. Why would they let it go for a loss? I'm sniffin sometihn a lil fishy here....

somethin dosen't seem to be sittin right....unless the dealer doesn't know jack about the Busa.

Then again....I am a lil scam-wary...

That was my first thought too. A little fishy. Then i started thinkin' if they knew nothing about Busa's they would have to a a couple hundred bucks to the Kelley Black book value for an 04. Then the numbers make more sense. Chances are they only paid the guy $5K for it on a trade in.

No it wont be them taking the loss, furthermore Id be willing to bet it fetches at least 8500. The last Red/Black 05' on Ebay that I saw went for nearly 10K, it did have chrome rims and some Yosh slip ons though.

just because it started at $7,500 don't mean thats what it's gonna sell for fellas..

just look at pricing it lower than it should be has already done for the auction.. got people advertising it for him.

No it wont be them taking the loss, furthermore Id be willing to bet it fetches at least 8500.  The last Red/Black 05' on Ebay that I saw went for nearly 10K, it did have chrome rims and some Yosh slip ons though.
yea this one its on my desk top

ad_3.jpg

im sure it will rise never could win unless i bid the last 10 seconds thats how auctions are won
sad.gif
on ebay you can set an amount that you do NOT want to exceed, and they will AUTOMATICALLY bid for you up to that amount. Its pretty neat. That way you dont have to sit there waiting and refreshing.

I bet its legit, its a dealer. My busa was bought from ebay from a honda dealer in Chicago for $7590 mint condit. 5000miles. Starting it for less that what it costs new results in people actually bidding on the item, usually raising it near or over the retail price. Marketing

sold for $8,900.. haha I bet thats more than the invoice on a new one..

Ted knows,, but he ain't gonna admit it I bet.. lol

Not bad for a 500 mile bike...

Think I woulda waited and picked up a new one for $9,400 in another month or two.. but hey.. 500 miles ain't no biggie I don't guess.

by crikeys I like those red/black ones.. haha looking at those details pics (especially underneath the fairing) reminded me just how long in the tooth my 01 is getting. The paint on the belly pan is beat to hell.. as well as just behind the front tire.. lol

doesn't bother me or whatever.. just noticed it.

Back