Our little RAPIDLY growing "family"...

One word: Schchchwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!!!

Congrads! My wife is going to be so jealous when I show her the picks!
cool.gif
laugh.gif

beautiful bike very nice but I have to burst your bubble a little, are you aware its not finished yet on the nose around to the side where the blue is coming back it dead ends, it looks kinda cool didn't know if you noticed it, i've got mine at work went outside to make sure
Yeah, was hoping no one would notice that...  
sad.gif

When I got to the dealership, the LE was sold. Then they jerked us around about the price, taxes, shipping charge, etc. So we went to another dealer who quoted me $10,900 over the phone! Got there and they had 5 or 6 black/silvers, 2 red/blacks and 1 blue/silver. When I looked at the blue one, it had a scratch/rub where the canyon dancers they used to ship it to the dealer had rubbed/scratched the sticker. Damage was limited ot the sticker on the right side only, but I just told them to take the whole thing off so I wouldn't have to look at it all smooshed up!

They said they ordered a sticker for it, then came back a few minutes later and said they had actually ordered TWO NEW fairings. So they are replacing BOTH sides of the lower/larger fairing! Pretty cool!

I wish it was picture perfect when I rode it off the lot, but oh well...atleast they went over and above the call to get it perfect for me by replacing both fairings!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Did I mention Kevin and Ben at LA Cyclesports ROCK!!</span>

If you are in the So Cal area and want to buy a bike...ANY BIKE...go see them! They quoted me the OTD price over the phone (read: NO BS!!) and didn't even think about changing it or jerking me around when I got down there to buy it (about an hour drive for us). Everything was simple, no stress and actually ENJOYABLE!! Not to mention they have a warehouse (aside from the showroom) with atleast 200-250 sportbikes! Heck, they had like 9 Busa's!

BIG BIG Thanks to Kevin and Ben! We wil be back in the future should our garage start to look a little empty again!

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119083487 -->

Sigh......I think I'm in love, with Nijinsky3! A woman that rides a blu/silver busa just like the one I picked up three weeks ago, who around here would believe it!?
smile.gif
 You're my new heroine!! Now you be careful on that big monster young lady!!

Jim
...as the song goes...."I'm already taken, you spoke up too late. I love somebody else, so you'll just have to wait!"
biggrin.gif

Ok, actually don't bother waiting...I am KEEPING this one!
wink.gif

Thanks again Jim for the wonderful bike...Charles just called again and is in Sacramento and LOVING every minute of the ride home! Thanks for taking care of my baby for me! I know he will love the 1000 as you did!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Nice Julie.  How much did you want for the little one?  I'm still looking for a bike for Brandi.  Congrats on the new ride guys.

Wayne
I have two people coming to look at it this week, so we'll see what happens. Both sound pretty serious. But if it doesn't sell, I won't be sad! It wil just be making an appearance at the benefit trackday on the 30th!

But if you want it...check out the ad I put in the classifieds for it...$2500, although I am thinking I should be asking more. DAMN! I love that little bike! 30,000+ miles and not a problem yet. I am hoping to get as much out of the Busa and I will be thrilled! But I guess that is what happens when you take care of them, they don't let you down!
biggrin.gif
I have already wiped this thing down 4 times today!
cool.gif

I never noticed that the Kanji logo actually reflects a rainbow...kinda cool!

9.JPG

beautiful bike very nice but I have to burst your bubble a little, are you aware its not finished yet on the nose around to the side where the blue is coming back it dead ends, it looks kinda cool didn't know if you noticed it, i've got mine at work went outside to make sure
Yeah, was hoping no one would notice that...  
sad.gif

When I got to the dealership, the LE was sold. Then they jerked us around about the price, taxes, shipping charge, etc. So we went to another dealer who quoted me $10,900 over the phone! Got there and they had 5 or 6 black/silvers, 2 red/blacks and 1 blue/silver. When I looked at the blue one, it had a scratch/rub where the canyon dancers they used to ship it to the dealer had rubbed/scratched the sticker. Damage was limited ot the sticker on the right side only, but I just told them to take the whole thing off so I wouldn't have to look at it all smooshed up!

They said they ordered a sticker for it, then came back a few minutes later and said they had actually ordered TWO NEW fairings. So they are replacing BOTH sides of the lower/larger fairing! Pretty cool!

I wish it was picture perfect when I rode it off the lot, but oh well...atleast they went over and above the call to get it perfect for me by replacing both fairings!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Did I mention Kevin and Ben at LA Cyclesports ROCK!!</span>

If you are in the So Cal area and want to buy a bike...ANY BIKE...go see them! They quoted me the OTD price over the phone (read: NO BS!!) and didn't even think about changing it or jerking me around when I got down there to buy it (about an hour drive for us). Everything was simple, no stress and actually ENJOYABLE!! Not to mention they have a warehouse (aside from the showroom) with atleast 200-250 sportbikes! Heck, they had like 9 Busa's!

BIG BIG Thanks to Kevin and Ben! We wil be back in the future should our garage start to look a little empty again!
Kevin's cool I've bought 2 Busa's from him....and I would have bought the RR there, but they didn't have any in stock at the time.
biggrin.gif

The only reason I noticed because of the twin setting outside look at it all the time its a beautiful bike enjoy and congrats
biggrin.gif

1) thats a new 1000? did they go retro??
laugh.gif

2) 2nd picture, the blue/black is the boss

3) no shameless advertising for some guy named Kevin or Ben unless they are bringing me beer............................

1) thats a new 1000? did they go retro??
laugh.gif

2) 2nd picture, the blue/black is the boss

3) no shameless advertising for some guy named Kevin or Ben unless they are bringing me beer............................
03 1000 that Charles just bought from CCbusa05

I love my new/used GSXR1000 but the Busa will always be my favorite!  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119280867 -->

sheesh....some guys have all the fun. Two Busas, a G1K, a beautiful woman....

I am somewhat envious of ya, CB...

Back