Finally some good news

SoBad

Donating Member
Registered
Long story short, after having my '05 Busa about a month and a half I trashed it avoiding a cager who crossed a double yella line last month. I broke the radial head (elbow) on my right arm and just about totaled the Busa. I got a call from the dealership today that I'm getting a new bike this tomorrow and they will fix and sell my old one. Now i just have a few more weeks until my arm is all healed up.

resize1.jpg

Sounds like a sweet deal except for the injury. Make sure you start getting therapy asap when appropriate. When that joint gets contracted, it's a beast regaining the motion.

Ouch!!! Sorry you went down like that, but congrats on the new '05 heading your way...
smile.gif

thats gonna suck looking at it in the garage and not being able to ride until your healed congrats on the good news.
biggrin.gif

Definitely do the therapy asap so you can get back to riding! Glad to hear you are getting a brand new bike too!!

Glad youre ok, are you getting the LE this time, bad luck to get the same color,so I'm told. NJ.:)

What was the deal setup with the dealership. it looks like your bike has minor cheap damage. So if you insurance company only gave you the 85% or whatever it is they give you may have made out on you. Anyways always better to break something than lose a life congrats on teh new bike

I'm going with the same color. The damage is basically all of the plastic on the left side plus gas tank, exhaust. The engine cover was ground thru (see the oil) and forks are bent. I could get if fixed but then I would have a repaired '05 and not a new one.

Glad your injuries weren't too bad and your getting a good deal on the bike. Hopefully, this one will work out better for you.

Sorry to hear about your injury, if I had the money I would buy that bad boy! or tell someone else who is looking for one at a good price!
tounge.gif

Back