Iowa ride 6/5/05, with pics

YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF SEXY BITCHES ON THOUGHS THINGS. I LET BY BRO BORROW MY 04 LIMITED AND HE LOOKED SO COOL PULLING UP IN IT! i LOVE THIS BIKE.

In Iowa, we like to CONSERVE... say like combining Antiques parking lot with Ambulance driveways.... which we seem comfortable BLOCKING
biggrin.gif
hahahhaaa

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118150855 -->

ambulance.JPG

these restrooms confused me... nor could I find a girl in the vicinity that would go in with me like the sign suggests

roomrest.JPG

GSXTacy rolling by a tractor dealership! How much more "Iowa" can you get! hahahahaha

GSXT.JPG

sweet shot of Bill! can't think of a funny caption.... just admire the busa.... and Bill too I guess .... and Greg's superior camera work
biggrin.gif

bill.JPG

FSTBUSA.... I've abused him enough today so no funny caption. Just rolling a TURBO powered pumpkin

fstbusa.JPG

"We are NOT LOST! ...we're EXPLORERS! yeah."
"I tell ya, there's GOTTA be a Hooters right across this bridge!!!"

"HELLO!! BEE STING TO THE NECK... REMEMBER ME? DIEING OVER HERE.... I THINk I'M passing out... "

hooters.JPG

ahahahhahahah

WWJD smoked a bee and it stung him right in the neck... going prolly in the triple digits...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118153289 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nice caption kev....

btw I was taking off my leather pants cuz I was dieing of heat stroke and having a hard time as they were sticking to me.
laugh.gif

was a great ride. lots of nice roads, too much slow traffic, lots of wind to practice with, everyone rode safe, fast and fun.... but I didn't enjoy my bee sting! Nor the deer running in front of me on the way home! lets do it again soon!

Forgot to mention the deadly boxers in Wisconsin......theyre dangerous. Funny, I didnt see any boxer crossing signs though....

very fun ride.... what do you guys think about doing this again say...... 2nd,3rd,9th, 10th of july? pick a date.

ROFL KEV!!! Perfect! Here's the whole story: we pull up next to this old building and travis drops his pants to "cool down" [or moon locals? ?] we stand there a while... then some girl in a window of the building shouts "Nice bikes!" Travis was standing there the whole time with his pants at his ankles!! hahahahah!!! I got the pick on the fast pull-up maneuver that followed!! hahahahah The building was a bar... that was open... and filled with people! It looked unused sort of.

Captions added to Kevin's cleverness:

Bill in white "That reminds me to pick up some chicken on the way home..."
GSXTacy "[sniff] hmmmm "Minty" yet pungent... with just a hint of lavendar"

BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

OMG i'm gonna die of laughter...... is that even possible.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At least I me and Chris weren't looking at his ass when you snapped the photo. That could have been difficult to explain!

laugh.gif

Back