Houston is Popping Wheelies!!!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Well guys, got some photos to share from a great night out with the boys. A friend I made from selling him an GSXR750 asked me to go out with him to "the spot" tonight. Decided I'd go and check it out. To say it was fun is kind of an understatement. I've enclosed some photos too. For you Houston boys - you gotta get out there to enjoy it!
The Pumpkin:
PICT0026.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

My buddy Glen Wright and a friend:
PICT0028.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

Biker chicks & kid:
PICT0031.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113455956 -->

Hey Ted, that bike looks great in person, very nice color. The helmet is GORGEOUS to look at in person very nicely done. From what I saw, there was a total of 6 Busas there. nice seeing you there!

Looks like a great event! Plenty of bikes, but it had to be hard for the one biker chick to ride with those heels and open sandaled shoes!

That #### was off the hook. We went out to Vickery and watched some guys stunting too. That was crazy. Those guys had crazy skills. I had a great time out there. I needed more business cards though man. Many cool people.
I'll be there next Wednesday too. Was fun. Should have my pipe and PC3 on then.

Hey Ted, that bike looks great in person, very nice color. The helmet is GORGEOUS to look at in person very nicely done.  From what I saw, there was a total of 6 Busas there. nice seeing you there!
Next wednesday we gotta get all the Busa boys together for a Glamour shot!! LOL!
Great to meet you too!

Hey I already know the spot. If I don't have to out-of-town next week, I'll be there. Nice pics man.

About the sandals and heels, you would be surprised how many women here try and jump on bike with that stuff on. It is funny to me.

Very nice pics.  But what's up with all the Busa's with the reflectors still on?  
rock.gif
The guy with the 04 black and purple still had his reflectors and WARNING STICKERS on. I suggested that alot of people take those off. He didn't know and never thought about it and I just told him that if gave the bike a cleaner look. I explained how to remove them, I think I convinced him to take them off as he said he wanted to do it. Anyways we clicked well and had MUCH in common as to why we ride the bike we do, and other things. Thanks Ted just let me know when. You can even call me, or hit me up on this site. OH BTW I would have done some cleaning up if I knew you were going to take pictures of the bike LOL! ALL GOOD ttyl TED.

So, ummm, do ya'll ride? Or just sit in that parking lot?
rock.gif
Good lookin' rides in the pics, ted.
super.gif

yes we ride! Do the runs and come back to the spot. After ours only the BIG boys go out and make some spirited runs on familiar well known routes. Only the slowest gets caught :-D

Back