Rear Caliper Adapter

ZeePopo

Registered
I'm looking to upgrade the rear caliper. I believe the OEM bracket is 108mm, all the aftermarket calipers I see for the rear are 84mm. Any options out there for an adapter?

Hi ZeePopo , are you after Gen 2 , change over to under slung ? If so 84 mm is the spacing you are after for bracket caliper mount and caliper . Brembo make a cast caliper and also billet calipers in this spacing , P2 Brembo and brackets to suit are available from Webike Japan for Hayabusa , Agras , Active , are some available . Not sure about Gen 1 specs , so cannot recommend anything . The 108mm I am pretty sure is referring to the spacing for the Gen 2 front calipers .

DSCF1263.JPG

DSCF1264.JPG

Hi ZeePopo , are you after Gen 2 , change over to under slung ? If so 84 mm is the spacing you are after for bracket caliper mount and caliper . Brembo make a cast caliper and also billet calipers in this spacing , P2 Brembo and brackets to suit are available from Webike Japan for Hayabusa , Agras , Active , are some available . Not sure about Gen 1 specs , so cannot recommend anything . The 108mm I am pretty sure is referring to the spacing for the Gen 2 front calipers .

View attachment 1574524

View attachment 1574525
Hi all. Do you want max braking or light weight? I have the Baringer 2 piston ultra light set up from D M E . You can check out there web sight to see it.

I want max braking. I have a caliper from ISR for it, I just need a bracket to install it to. I'm turning the entire braking system to ISR. Brake and clutch master have been changed, now working on the calipers.

Can I use the standard brake line length for these under slung caliper setup? Or do I need a custom brake line?

Can I use the standard brake line length for these under slung caliper setup? Or do I need a custom brake line?
Just took a measurement , hard to get to , but got 26 inches roughly banjo end to end , with no excess length to play with , and banjo stem pointing straight at rear wheel direction . Check it against stock hose length I guess , been a long time since I changed over , and memory ain't what it used to be , but think this was longer than stock .

Back