Hayas In The Hills 2017

we dont have the physical address as of yet (waiting on the owner to give it to me) we will be in east stroudsburg pa july 28-30th we usually gather on friday, ride saturday then leave sunday. you are more than welcome to text me or call 814 462 8081 with any questions.

dont ya wanna ride with us

19961107_253424411816988_3288596848276326456_n.jpg

A conflict with the Gran-daughters birthday Party has me bowing out. Hope everyone has great time!
I really should just sell the bikes,, they just sit and cost me $$$$

the address is 2314 Southridge Dr East Stroudsburg, PA 18302 United States again feel free to call or text me for anyone interested in joining us

this is your captain speaking.. your destination is 2314 Southridge Dr. N East Stroudsburg PA 18302 anytime friday july 28th after noon. the out look is for good times, good rides, and good food and drinks!! you are expected!!

IMG_7754.jpg

ok due to not filling the cabin , i hinted to folks i might be able to add days for no extra charge.. sooo if you have the ability to come in thursday it will be open. but you need to let me know so i can make sure you can get in.

those coming in fri night will have white chicken chili cooked and waiting for them!!

Ok, we are here, scoping out the area and planning..couple people had to drop out from attending, this means more room for people to join in last minute!!! I have extended the offer to everyone..if you want to come early at NO EXTRA CHARGE, come join us we are already here!!

IMG_7844.JPG

Back