Cecil and Diesel

diesel

Registered
I met up with my nemisis today. Great riding weather.

cecil__Diesel.jpg

Oldroller was there. Nice bike but he was off to a rough start with it I guess. Apparently he had a couple minor problems with it when he first bought it. I hope you made it home OK today, man.

oldroller.jpg

Cool pics.. but, ummm, did you guys forget which bike was yours! Kanji Mania is
Diesel's and Turbo Madness is Cecil's~
tounge.gif
Good to see B-sting back out there too!
wink.gif

tounge.gif
wink.gif
Diesel was probably feeling lacking in the manhood area so he asked Cecil it he could PLEASE stand next to the turbo tomato for just one photo. I'm sure he feels better now.

tounge.gif
wink.gif
Diesel was probably feeling lacking in the manhood area so he asked Cecil it he could PLEASE stand next to the turbo tomato for just one photo. I'm sure he feels better now.
I let you finally sit on my FAST bike and you're already getting an ego, Kev.
B-sting was back in business today already.

Ride_3_20_05_9.jpg

Another good lookin riding day in Florida. Here I sit at work with the rain coming down outside... Man!!!
laugh.gif

The kat looks good! That's great. You're out modding the bikes while Gregs in doing the laundry and dishes!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

-he's gonna kill me now.

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

The only riding I did today was around the neighborhood to blow dry the bike after washing it. I'll probably ride some this evening. It sure cleans up nice.

tn_100_1165.JPG

Cecil and Diesel it was nice to meet you both today. Awesome bikes you both have there.
On the way home I turned left onto Johnston road to head east back my way. I'm sure we will meet again and thanks for all the info you both had. Now I have to figure out what I want to do to my bike next. The Tobin is a must!

As you can see everyone was out enjoying the day-while SOME people stayed home on the porch!!
biggrin.gif
Where is this gathering? Starting to think Florida is actually ok and has life after all. I must be living in the worst possible part of it. Just can't get into shuffleboard, tons of cagers and flat, straight roads.

SR 50 & Old Spring Lake Hwy.
There is a Hess gas station that it is fairly central
to what few curvy roads FL does have.
From about 1030 to 1430 there are usually between 10 & 50
bikes there coming & going.
In the good ol'days there'd be 300 there around noon.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1239"|1111379835 -->

Very nice! Need to find a similar hangout spot when I get back to wherever it is that I am going.
biggrin.gif

Back