This Made My Day.......

Hahahaha
No turbo, it's nothing special.
I knew it didn't look any quicker than stock.
Pipe and tune.
Just goes to show you how slow those cars are compared to the bikes. I drove a ZL1 Camaro recently and it was incredibly disappointing. A basically stock Busa is on a whole different level than production cars, for a fraction of the cost.

well u can't really compare a Hayabusa to any stock car other then the Demon maybe lol.

nonetheless you put a blower or a Turbo kit on a ZL1 or a Mustang which is at quite the
disadvantage weighing 3100 more lbs and even the modified Busa will have a tough time keeping up.....

just out of curiosity wat didn't u like about the ZL1? I have read its one of the best handling
cars you can buy at any price but I was curious of how it felt power wise. its a mid 11 second car
right from the factory I'm jus curious as to wat wud make u feel it was so disappointing?

it sure is one badass lookn car tho.

and lovn the yellow busa such a badass lookn bike. best color combo ever for any bike!

Just goes to show you how slow those cars are compared to the bikes. I drove a ZL1 Camaro recently and it was incredibly disappointing. A basically stock Busa is on a whole different level than production cars, for a fraction of the cost.

well u can't really compare a Hayabusa to any stock car other then the Demon maybe lol.

nonetheless you put a blower or a Turbo kit on a ZL1 or a Mustang which is at quite the
disadvantage weighing 3100 more lbs and even the modified Busa will have a tough time keeping up.....

just out of curiosity wat didn't u like about the ZL1? I have read its one of the best handling
cars you can buy at any price but I was curious of how it felt power wise. its a mid 11 second car
right from the factory I'm jus curious as to wat wud make u feel it was so disappointing?

it sure is one badass lookn car tho.

and lovn the yellow busa such a badass lookn bike. best color combo ever for any bike!
Yeah, I really dig the yellow too. I actually went to look at a white '13 but I couldn't stop staring at the yellow one. I normally gravitate to more subtle colors for my toys, but the shade of yellow that Suzuki picked for this bike was pretty damn cool. As for the Camaro, I think it was a combination of things. I've owned a couple of 550-600 whp street cars over the years as well as a gen 3 camaro that I autocrossed a good bit, so I had a certain level of expectations for what I thought the greatest Camaro of all time should drive like. The power delivery was just too civilized for my liking, and in stock trim it still handled like an American muscle car. I currently drive an Audi S5 and it feels much more refined in the ride/handling department, and while it doesn't make the hp the ZL1 does, I'd be willing to bet that it'd actually set better lap times on a course that doesn't over emphasize straight line speed. Just my thoughts on it.

hmmmm those are some interesting comments about the ZL1. yea I hear about these great track times but maybe ur right with a track with more corners and less straight aways it mite be a different story.

and I hear ya on the subtle color thing. my Busa is stealth gray color and its very subtle but I have to admit I have entertained swapping my body work over to that exact color like ur bike. it wud be a lot of work tho since I have a Turbo kit but worth doing imo. gonna consider it over the winter.

Yeah, I really dig the yellow too. I actually went to look at a white '13 but I couldn't stop staring at the yellow one. I normally gravitate to more subtle colors for my toys, but the shade of yellow that Suzuki picked for this bike was pretty damn cool. As for the Camaro, I think it was a combination of things. I've owned a couple of 550-600 whp street cars over the years as well as a gen 3 camaro that I autocrossed a good bit, so I had a certain level of expectations for what I thought the greatest Camaro of all time should drive like. The power delivery was just too civilized for my liking, and in stock trim it still handled like an American muscle car. I currently drive an Audi S5 and it feels much more refined in the ride/handling department, and while it doesn't make the hp the ZL1 does, I'd be willing to bet that it'd actually set better lap times on a course that doesn't over emphasize straight line speed. Just my thoughts on it.

hmmmm those are some interesting comments about the ZL1. yea I hear about these great track times but maybe ur right with a track with more corners and less straight aways it mite be a different story.

and I hear ya on the subtle color thing. my Busa is stealth gray color and its very subtle but I have to admit I have entertained swapping my body work over to that exact color like ur bike. it wud be a lot of work tho since I have a Turbo kit but worth doing imo. gonna consider it over the winter.
The thing I've grown to really appreciate with the yellow is that all of the body lines and details aren't lost like they usually are on a darker color. And the shade of this yellow is spot on, kind of a Ferrari look as opposed to a brighter hue.

Back