Pics Of Busa's With Painted Mirrors?

Tb3

Registered
Just came from the thread of the 99 copper busa for sale with the painted to match mirrors. I think I may want to paint match mine (pearl white).
Buying a spare set of stock mirrors and painting them would be a pretty inexpensive appearance mod, but before I do it, I'm just curious if anybody else has done it and if they would mind posting a pic?
The only thing I think I may be skeptical of is mine being white if they would kinda stick out a little bit obnoxiously.
thanks in advance for any pics you'all may have :beerchug:

Raceready.org offers this modification, but I decided not to send my mirrors when I had them custom paint my inner fairings due to my bike being white (2009 pearl splash white). I found some pics on google and didn't like how much they stuck out.

Reactions: Tb3
Raceready.org offers this modification, but I decided not to send my mirrors when I had them custom paint my inner fairings due to my bike being white (2009 pearl splash white). I found some pics on google and didn't like how much they stuck out.

pretty cool site! thanks for the link!
Mine is pearl white also, and I got a sneaky lil feeling I'm gonna feel the same way as you if I where to see a white one with white mirrors.
but..... just would love to see some pics of a few, nevetheless :beerchug:

Not Busa mirrors but painted nonetheless.

IMG_20120211_172501-1.jpg
IMG_20120211_172522.jpg

Never seen someone use those mirrors before! I like that. Can you give us details?

Honda 1100XX Blackbird mirrors. Been done by only a few guys. I like them as I no longer use the stock fairing turn signals. Stock they are amber so I bought some aftermarket clear lenses.

Honda 1100XX Blackbird mirrors. Been done by only a few guys. I like them as I no longer use the stock fairing turn signals. Stock they are amber so I bought some aftermarket clear lenses.

Be cool to turn the original indicators into running lights. Suzuki has been too lax by never fitting running lights on their bikes... it makes the bike far more visible and easier for others to detect closing speed with multiple forward facing lights.

Wouldn't be hard except choosing some sort of bulb to project the light without melting plastic. fI you want running lights then use the bright LED replacement bulbs. Pretty bright and with a clear lens should be seen quite easily as running lights.

pretty cool site! thanks for the link!
Mine is pearl white also, and I got a sneaky lil feeling I'm gonna feel the same way as you if I where to see a white one with white mirrors.
but..... just would love to see some pics of a few, nevetheless :beerchug:
I thought about plastidipping white and see how I like it before committing to painting them.

Back