Alright...saw Another Busa Yesterday...who?

djorgensen3

Donating Member
Registered
So yesterday on my way to work, I saw another gen 2 on Happy Valley rd and 51st ave. It looked like it was a Matte blue with black Kanji logo. Only saw you for a second. Any idea who it is? Looked like you were heading into a neighborhood and it is very near my house. Hope to see you on the road....

So yesterday on my way to work,
I saw another gen 2 on Happy Valley road and 51st ave.

It looked like it was a Matte blue with black Kanji logo.

Only saw you for a second .

Any idea who it is?

Looked like you were heading into a neighborhood and it is very near my house.

Hope to see you on the road . . . .

STALKER ?

just down the road from you at 39th/HV.. care to meetup and catch me up on these bikes..?? always been a kawi guy, but just got an 05..

I used to have an 05 years ago. I plan on doing an early morning leisurely ride to Bartlett lake Friday morning.

uuugggg !!! would LOOOOVVEE to.. but I gotta work.. am off sat/sun right now.. but off at 11:30am, home by 12:30 m-f

Happy vally is litterly like 2 min from me it wasnt me but i know of 3 busas beside mine running around a gen 2 red one thats almost naked. Gen 2 the silver with stickers everywhere. A gen 1 thats white and silver. And my gen 1 thats all black

Happy vally is litterly like 2 min from me it wasnt me but i know of 3 busas beside mine running around a gen 2 red one thats almost naked. Gen 2 the silver with stickers everywhere. A gen 1 thats white and silver. And my gen 1 thats all black
3+ year old thread Bro.
Rubb.

Maybe he's been there three years and never met the guy.
"Meet me at the gas station"
"Ok" .....
whistle.gif

tick tick tick.....

Rubb.

My GOD:eek:has Red been doing this since 2017?
I think they used @RedBull for some kind of experiment and when installing his electronic implants they shorted out his typing circuit so he only been able to speak thru way of hashtags and YouTube links for many years. Kind of the same way Bumblebee from the transformers had to use the radio to talk :lol:

I think they used @RedBull for some kind of experiment and when installing his electronic implants they shorted out his typing circuit so he only been able to speak thru way of hashtags and YouTube links for many years. Kind of the same way Bumblebee from the transformers had to use the radio to talk :lol:
@RedBull is totally human. He is a not a cyborg. He has however been, "worked on" by a joint NASA/CIA/Apple endevour. But thats all "hush hush"
This is not him...it's not how he stays connected to the Org so well...

time mag cover.gif

I peeked under his shirt one day...just to be sure....he is human...

bar code tatty.jpg

Rubb.

Back