Back On A Busa After A Long Absence

djorgensen3

Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone. I am now back on a new left over 2016 red Busa as of yesterday. I got away from my Gen 1 after issues with my elbow that took two years to resolve. I got back on a bike with the purchase of a 2016 HD Low Rider S with the SE110" engine. It was a nice bike but handled horribly on the highway. I had the bolt on's like the Bassani RR3 exhaust and PV with Target Tune. It had a ton of torque and was fun around town but I ride a lot on the freeways and highways here in AZ. The bike always felt squirrely above 60mph so I got rid of it. It was definitely a good looking bike and sounded the part but just not doing it for me. I will post up a pic of the new bike once I get off the work PC(won't let me link to Photobucket). I hope I can learn from all of you again with this new bike and be able to contribute as well. Take care!!!
20170525_151725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: back to the Org Dane and that is one beautiful bike, my favourite color :). I hope you have many happy miles on her and your elbow issues don't return with having to hold on to her so tight :D.

Welcome back man! I know your pain. Back i 2009 I had to sell my PAID OFF and totally tricked out 03 Busa to get a down payment on a repoed house me and my wife were wanting. Went from 09 to 14 before getting one back again! Almost drove me insane. Glad you came back to the Falcoln brother. I can tell you one thing. I never thought the Gen 2 would do as much for me as my old one. But after many miles on the new one it does EVERYTHING better. My only complaint (and it's minor) is that the key to the trunk is under the tail now. But it made room for the integrated tail lights so I'll get over it. Lol

Back