Man Truly Has A Best Friend ~ And It Hurts When He's Gone . . .

Look at him .. lol

IMG_6920.JPG

20160826_105050.jpg
20160826_103901.jpg
20160826_103557.jpg

My Alfie who fell asleep 26th August 2016. He lost the use of his back legs for about 9 months before he passed so I used to pull him round in this little truck and take him to his favourite place so he could have a roll on the grass. See you at Rainbow Bridge my little buddy.
Condolences to everyone on here who has lost their beloved pets.
20160826_110959.jpg

Hey RedBull I found the dog in your picture! Has anyone else found him yet? You have to grab your head and pull it a bit to the right! Do I win a prize for finding him????

Hey man I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost both of my girls over the last 3 years. Both were 14+ and I had to put them down. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I stayed with them at the vet until they were gone, and I could feel a part of me go with them. I just felt I had to be there with them to see them off to a better place. Now there is an empty space in my life they used to fill. Never thought picking up dog poop would be a part of my life I would miss so much!

Now I go to the SPCA every Saturday. I take a big box of Milkbones. Part of me wants to start again with another friend, part of me doesn't want to replace Sable & Bear so easily.

Back