Keep Your Eyes On The Road !!

um holy chit .... That dude flew!!!! good thing that truck wasnt moving when he hit it head on!

holy sheet.... IDN bout calln him "Lucky" but dam that was nuts. Hats off to him for at least wearing a helmet. dont much look like their required there likely and it surely saved his life but dam!

lol

I give him a 9.4 on the landing tho . . . . .

Beautifully executed !

You can bank on a sure bet ~ that he wishes he had worn gloves . . .

18052008(001)_(600_x_450).jpg

Wow!! I've never seen the second half of the video OP posted. I'd only seen up to were the dude goes flying on one of those YouTube "compilations". I had no clue he made it through that.

Man those GoPro's are awesome! Didn't even stop video - clear as a bell. Lol! Seriously hope the dude is ok. That could happen to anyone really, obviously the truck scared him and fixation set in. I was once told by a fighter pilot that almost every pilot error crash involves some form of target fixation.

Man those GoPro's are awesome !

Didn't even stop video - clear as a bel l. Lol!

Seriously hope the dude is OK~ .

That could happen to anyone really,
obviously the truck scared him and fixation set in.

I was once told by a fighter pilot that almost every pilot error crash involves some form of target fixation .

It very well could happen to anyone that doesn't know how to ride ~ had he stopped driving like a car & fighting the bike he could have counter steered out . . .

Last edited:
Much like this squid vaping ~ and not paying attention . . .

Wearing shirts too
Man those GoPro's are awesome! Didn't even stop video - clear as a bell. Lol! Seriously hope the dude is ok. That could happen to anyone really, obviously the truck scared him and fixation set in. I was once told by a fighter pilot that almost every pilot error crash involves some form of target fixation.
If he walked away unscratched ,should buy a lotto ticket and new pants

Yeah this guy needs to work on his Steering and Counter Steering techniques ....LOL
True bro, unlike some of our "professional "instructors who don't teach counter steering till they're on advanced course I teach them from day 1how to and it's benefits

Back