Geraldton Western Australia Just Got Busa'd

Jedi23

Registered
Just picked up my new baby. Never had a busa before but always wanted one. Omg i am not dissapointed she is a dream. She looks gorgeous and rides like a 200kph comfy chair. I loved my triumph daytona but this machine has totally replaced her never will i ride anything else.

First ride straight outta the shop

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

I love that color, only one I have see that I like as much as my 09 color scheme.

I have the smaller pipes being fitted this week the standard ones are bigger then the bloody bike. Im also going to get my brother to get a plate made up in england for me.
Im loving the colour to it really stands out in the croud and the pin stripe is just perfect.
I am one happy bloke even the missus thinks its nice lol

So after only three days i have taken holly back to the shop

I just couldnt do it anymore she deserves a much nicer and tidy bottom so with the aid of mr yoshi her fat messy butt is getting a shiny carbon tip minus baffels and a tail tidy. Then next pay i may look at braided lines for the brakes and i heard a tail about criss crossing the discs added with race pads makes her a tad more responsive in the stopping department.

Any other ideas to do please feel free to tell im planing on holly being a keeper im in love

The kickstand mod and the trash can mod are two of the must haves for me. As well as a throttlemeister.

No need to Google. Just use the search here. You will be hard pressed to find anything Hayabusa that our search can't answer.

My first ride just got this from the bike shop i got her from. First bike ive not looked too big for at six foot three

IMG_1911.jpg

Just picked her back up from the shop with a new yoshi exahust The stock suitcase pipes are gone looks good and sounds epic fender eliminator not in yet as its not turned up. Not sure if i should get a chrome screen or a tinted black one what do people think looks best???

Also does everyone elses calves get realy hot while riding i know the engine is bigger and i live in australia but im shocked how much heat comes on to your lower legs

Back