Man Truly Has A Best Friend ~ And It Hurts When He's Gone . . .

RedBull

Registered
Boys%2013th%20Birthday%204-13-2016%20001_zpsd5b7zevp.jpg

Boy hung around for all the good times ~ http://www.westcoastsportbikes.org/index.php?topic=795.0 . . .

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys,had to have the old dude put down yesterday,would've been 14 in 3 weeks.Has had a tumor on his spleen for the past couple of years and guess it must have ruptured a couple of days ago causing him to start bleeding out on the inside.By the time the vet got here to the house yesterday his gums were white and the pads on his feet were cold(breathing was also labored),hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Toughest days I've ever had were after my dog died. I came to realize it was because of the love.
I can tell by your post you clearly gave Boy a great home and a great life. It's all we can really do. We'll all be together again someday (persoal belief) and I think it will be our dogs that greet us first. Looks like he was lucky to have you as his human.

Ug Brother. Thats all i can say. It is most assuredly gut wrenching. They become family for sure more in some ways.

Thanks bro.It's still kinda spooky being here in the house without him,even mama says it's too quiet(old dude was always barkin' and fartin,he could really bust some ass:laugh:).Still find myself thinking about him every few minutes,trying to stay busy which seems to help some and I know it'll get easier as time passes,just hard right now.

Thanks bro.It's still kinda spooky being here in the house without him,even mama says it's too quiet(old dude was always barkin' and fartin,he could really bust some ass:laugh:).Still find myself thinking about him every few minutes,trying to stay busy which seems to help some and I know it'll get easier as time passes,just hard right now.

I have found, if it is warm enough for ya there, a good hard ride is very therapeutic, whether on the bike or momma :)

Sorry for your loss.

One of the few true faithful friends we have in life,
lives on in a new life.

That old dude sure did crack me up chasing his chewed up ball around ~ I believe there is a movie out right now, that might make you feel better . . .

Boy roll over.jpg

Pretty sure it's called ~ " A Dog's Purpose " ~ should be out on Netflix soon . . .

Thanks again bros,appreciate it.:beerchug:

When the lady vet(super nice person)was here she did happen to mention she was taking care of a rescue pit with a litter of puppies...now just have to talk mama into it.:laugh:

Back