Hello From Virginia

MBMCprez

Registered
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and also a new Hayabusa owner. I bought my '08 in November of last year. I have been riding altogether for about 15 years. So far, I am very pleased overall with my new ride. I look forward to communicating with everyone and any tips offered from the vets on here. Ride safe!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and also a new Hayabusa owner. I bought my '08 in November of last year. I have been riding altogether for about 15 years. So far, I am very pleased overall with my new ride. I look forward to communicating with everyone and any tips offered from the vets on here. Ride safe!
Welcome! I beat you by one month, bought my 2008 last October, riding 40 years, still have my Harley that I am selling. Busa is an awesome bike to own, switched because I didn't want to constantly repair my bike, however, a Busa isn't trouble free & comes with its own set of problems, as you will notice on the forum. Enjoy & Aloha from Hawaii.

Here are some pics of my ride.
20170217_025405.jpg
FB_IMG_1476936829424.jpg

Enjoy!:welcome:

Back