Post Your 1/4 Times And Mods.

I can't wait to get my blk/org bike back out. I've done some Work to the chassis and taking some weight off of it.
It went 8.57@165 this year. I was struggling with the new set up this past year. I have a very positive feeling for this year.

I bought a stock gen2 to keep swb. I made it to the track one time with it. Stock height and stock wheel base I went 9.99 and 9.97@ 148. My 60's were not great at all. Only mods that were done to it was an alienhead w/o tune and a double bubble windshield

I can't wait to get my blk/org bike back out. I've done some Work to the chassis and taking some weight off of it.
It went 8.57@165 this year. I was struggling with the new set up this past year. I have a very positive feeling for this year.

I bought a stock gen2 to keep swb. I made it to the track one time with it. Stock height and stock wheel base I went 9.99 and 9.97@ 148. My 60's were not great at all. Only mods that were done to it was an alienhead w/o tune and a double bubble windshield

What did you do to get the bugs worked out. I thought you had a similar setup as me. Your time and mph are nice. Are you spraying?

What did you do to get the bugs worked out. I thought you had a similar setup as me. Your time and mph are nice. Are you spraying?

Sjg34

I was spraying on that pass. I had some clutch issues that I'm hoping to finally have it sorted out.
I had an issue with the motor In September the motor is getting put back together. Only got to make a few passes since I "fixed" it. My 60's where very inconsistent. I'm very far from being good my 60's were usually with hundredths of each other prior to motor work.

The bike went 8.90's on motor at 64". It has more in it on motor and spray. I dont think it would be crazy to see an 8.60-70's pass on motor or a low eight pass this year in spray

I lost most of my ET in the first 60'. I had a problem with the clutch being grabby

Last edited:
Yes Ecu editor controls my airshifter and nitrous. It's around a 75hp shot. I still don't have the bike turned all the way up yet.

I might start another thread about nitrous control and ask you some questions if I can't find some I do in existing posts

My home track is in Wichita KS. They will not let race cars so it is a dedicated motorcycle class. I also race PMRA. PMRA is primarily Tulsa with one race in Oklahoma city. PMRA is motorcycle only but we share an even with another race to keep cost down

My home track is in Wichita KS. They will not let race cars so it is a dedicated motorcycle class. I also race PMRA. PMRA is primarily Tulsa with one race in Oklahoma city. PMRA is motorcycle only but we share an even with another race to keep cost down
OK. PMRA starts in April!!!

let me know if you go and I will share some beers with you after the racing is done for the evening.

heres a pic of it.

16684071_1223076447729330_4433986695829434500_n.jpg

Last edited:
Gen 2 busa.
I'm 185lbs fully suited.
Stock (unopened ) Engine.
Penske triple adjustable drag shock.
40hp dry NOS shot.
Pump gas.
Brock's Performance Clutch mod.
Brock's Performance Clutch Cushion kit. Brock's Performance CT Meg Exhaust.
Front strapped.
65 inch wheelbase.
MPS Auto Air Shift.
Shinko hook up pro.
17/43 sprockets.

My best time so far is 9.31...still struggling with the launch...this drag racing thing is new to me. Bike tuned using Woolich racing. ...launch control set at 7000rpm...

What should my quarter mile time be? What can I do to improve.

20170122_192125.jpg

Yeah, that mph is low. Honestly I would forget about the nitrous until you get experienced on motor. You should be able to go 9.30's @ 150 with your setup at your weight on motor. Nitrous should put you in the 8's @ 157 or so. Practice the launch and focus on getting the clutch out and full throttle as soon as possible. You could probably go to a 45 or 46 tooth rear sprocket to help the launch.

Here is a vid of mine set up like yours, 64", stock motor, pump gas. My bike is probably a little lighter than yours and I weighed 175 suited but you can still watch the tach.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Ipxwul9ZGlQ

Here is my 59" bike, full weight (aftermarket exhaust only weight mod) stock motor, pump gas. I didn't have a clutch mod so I had to be careful leaving to not chatter the clutch. I had to flash the rpm's higher than I like to keep it from chattering.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=va4asbzrE8g

Back