Dragbike Battery

Bigboy Busa2

Registered
have a ballistic on a street legal for about 2 years and love it. have a track bike now and really want a maintainer. looking at the wps and there battery's and maintainers are much cheaper and I cant find any negatives about them. somebody give me the scoop on the pros and cons

I am not familiar with the WPS battery.

Saw a bike with rechargeable screw gun batteries in it before . . .

mbbatteryhold20672.jpg

I have the WPS battery in there now over the JUNK Ballistic Battery I had in there b4. nothn but charging issues with the Ballistic. this thing is wicked light to!

thanks for the knowledge. I race 1/8 mile track, not in your league on the pro bikes. but ill take anything I can get

I have used those very batteries at work. just wondering, the weight, cost and hassle of charging (figured the size about the same) would compare to a lightweight lithium battery. my wps just came in, weight is 2.08 lb and can be mounted in any position(like ballistic) cost me $120 to my door. 2 year warranty, built in gauge and it seems I can use my trickle charger. max volts are 13.3. or is it just the convenience of all your tools using the same battery

Back