2017 Spring Hayabusa.org Busa Bash??

1) West Coast Sportbikes bash ?

2) When ?

3) Where ?

maxresdefault.jpg

1) If you've got a Hayabusa ~ just be ready to bash . . .

2) Every time the weather is fair . . .

3) www.TomsFarms.com .

there has never been an org member coordinated "bash" on the west coast...that is one of those "commercial" entities planning them. lots of folks go to them and i am sure they are enjoyable... it was never the original and with the forming members of the org...

I don't know about the bash.

I'm shooting to be in Robbinsville either the first week in May or the third week.

there has never been an org member coordinated "bash" on the west coast...that is one of those "commercial" entities planning them. lots of folks go to them and i am sure they are enjoyable... it was never the original and with the forming members of the org...

So I would rather go to a non commercial event as well... perhaps I should host an org. Event in Arizona. .the weather is usually perfect and there's a to of places to ride along with cheap lodging

Wow !

I think for some reason the East coasters look much faster .

He ! He !

Perhaps you might be right & some places out number the west ~ but all of that isn't relative to who can go the fastest . . .

image.jpg

I think the most days of fair weather & a fast Hayabusa to keep up with you makes for a really FUN ride .

So I would rather go to a non commercial event as well... perhaps I should host an org. Event in Arizona. .the weather is usually perfect and there's a to of places to ride along with cheap lodging
anyone on the org can start local rides... i started Haya's in the Hills after my first bash because i realized there was nothing close or organized in the north east.. we are going on year 10... many friends and good times made... all it takes is the williness to organize...

anyone on the org can start local rides... i started Haya's in the Hills after my first bash because i realized there was nothing close or organized in the north east.. we are going on year 10... many friends and good times made... all it takes is the williness to organize...

Any idea when it will be this year?

Can I bring my Harley? The Busa is awaiting surgery! How about Oak Glen or breakfast then Angeles Crest and lunch in Palmdale and back again?

Can I bring my Harley? The Busa is awaiting surgery! How about Oak Glen or breakfast then Angeles Crest and lunch in Palmdale and back again?
sorry this is actually planning/discussion for the Dragon Org bash that has seemed to dissipated. your more than welcome to coordinate with fellow org members on your own meet/greet out west.. .its how i started haya's in the hills!!!

Back