Associated Press Asked Me To Interview

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday i was contacted by an Associated press reporter to do a on camera interview in my home about GE laying off in my county (as a GE employee effected) and the downturn of manufacturing all over the country. I was also asked to comment as a trump supporter on thoughts of his policies and promises to returning work to america. if you have facebook.. .this is me, (ill give you the link) the video i took was a "live" facebook so that i could have everyone see it, keep a record of it, in case i was not represented fairly in my statements. hope you all enjoy!!

That's a very intelligent and well thought out defense of your position. Good on you and that proves Hayabusa riders are smarter! I'm sure we don't agree on many things but it's hard to argue against the positions you put forward here.

One more thing, I hear a lot on my side of the political fence that Trump supporters are either stupid or racist. Also how can they vote for someone so obviously ignorant and "un-presidential"? But while I voted for Hillary (I know, I held my nose), I get it. I think a lot of people realized putting politicians in office (republican or democrat), means things aren't going to change. Donald will change things, let's just hope he doesn't blow things up in the process, Lol! I think a lot of the Trump people have been preparing for Armageddon for years and just aren't afraid of the alternative to being powerless in a political system gone mad.

I see a lot of people running around like the sky is falling, but I'm starting to realize the sky was falling anyway! Dave Chappelle said it best on SNL, "Election is done, Trump's our man. I'm going to give this a chance..."

Everything is not as simple as it seems. I had to let 2,000 plus of my employees go in 2009, but I'm also not willing to pay $4,000 for an Iphone made in America, or sell all my stocks in Apple, because they will no longer be in business. Trump speaks well to the uninformed, who do not have a complete grasp of world economics. Nice window dressing at the moment, but there is no simple solution other than fair trade deals, currency management and duty taxes. Those are all pretty complex once free trade is abolished.

Good for you Chris, I hope Donald J. does what he said he will do. I hope that he really does start to tax these companies that are "American" making chit in China and selling it back to USA for free.

BB

Last edited:
Back