Pair Valve / Ecu Editor Question

Rivercop UK

Registered
Hi all,

Just a quick one ... Does the actual airbox / pipe have to be blocked even if you disable the PAIR function in ECU Editor ??

Cheers.

No I dont get popping ... Might just leave it alone then.

One other question ... Got the boost box installed but theres a power cable with a connector that was in the box ... Where does it go ??

2gxdw5j.jpg

No I dont get popping ... Might just leave it alone then.

One other question ... Got the boost box installed but theres a power cable with a connector that was in the box ... Where does it go ??

View attachment 1570156

That's different from a U.S plug.
I'm not sure, but isn't it just a standard power cord for your wall outlet?
Because if you lose power during the 4 1/2 minutes or so that it takes the flash to load...it can be bad.

But where on the bikes the little white plug to plug it into ?

Should be under the driver seat, next to the black Yosh plug.
Depending upon the year of the gen2, later models need an adapter to plug the white diagnostic plug to Ecu Editor.
Suzuki changed the plug.
I think 2013 and after?

Well I couldn't find the little white plug anywhere .... I just kept my Optimate plugged in and it all seemed to work. Took ages to figure out why the software wouldn't read the ECU til I figured I needed to flip the toggle switch to FLASH not ENGINE DATA.

All I need now is spring to come back !

Leaving the PAIR unblocked even after turning off on ECU editor threw off my A/F readings too (through a WEGO). Fyi.

Lol you probably did. I concur. People need block off plates or a plug in the line somehow. Some use marble mod. I used a plastic cap that I found that fits perfectly around the nipple and inside the hose so I can still use the clamp on the hose.

Back