Arai Signet-q

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
arai_signet_q_pro_tour_tactical_helmet_white.jpg
Just ordered an Arai Signet-Q Pro Tour Tactical. I tried one on a few weeks ago and decided I needed to replace my Shoei as it is now 7 years old. anyone else wear this Arai?

Last edited:
Lifelong Arai guy here. Currently have a defiant with the Pro shade shield on it. Best helmets made. All you need to know.

Thanks again E, I feel a lot better now. I am very hopeful for this lid and the brand. I have been a lifelong Shoei guy, well except for that one Icon. :bounce:

New lid arrived yesterday. First impressions are positive. Plenty of room for my dumbo ears and very comfortable. First ride this morning in 40 degree weather, no fogging and no buffering. This helmet is much lighter than my Shoei and has a wider field of vision. Will try out the intergrated sun shade tonight. Friday is the worst day to commute in the Bay area and I must say I am very happy I have my bike with me now and commuting on a motorcycle is the only way to go here. This marks my first full week of riding and I have really enjoyed it. Cuts an hour off my commute home.

Ok, the sun shade was a little awkward at first, but once you get used to operating it, becomes second nature. The shade is dark enough to not need glasses and vision was perfect. All in all I am very happy with this helmet. Buy with confidence my friends. Arai is my new favorite brand.

That looks like a great helmet! I was a dyed in the wool Shoei guy until Snooki bought me an Arai... by far, my favorite helmet!

Update . Weather was in the 40's this morning and had a little light rain on the Peninsula. All vents closed and the pin lock anti fog performed as advertised. No vision issues and no fogging whatsoever. I am very impressed.

Back