Senior Inspirations

gurrera

Registered
1. My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds … only 15 to go ...
2. Ate salad for dinner …Mostly croutons & tomatoes ... Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese...
FINE, it was a pizza... I ate a pizza …

3. How to prepare Tofu:
a. Throw it in the trash.
b. Grill some meat.

4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web ...

5. I don't mean to brag but… I finished my 14-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes ...

6. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it ...

7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it... when I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel...

8. Senility has been a smooth transition for me...

9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school? Me neither.
10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented … I forgot where I was going with this ...

11. I love being over 60 … I learn something new every day … and forget 5 others ...

12. A thief broke into my house last night … He started searching for money … so I woke up and searched with him...

13. My dentist told me I need a Crown … I said, “You bet, pour mine over rocks” …

14. I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day ...

Gurrera

20161021_212213.jpg
Having heard so many times from cage drivers that they don't see you I did this on my high viz vest to make a statement

Back