Post Your 1/4 Times And Mods.

image.jpeg
Stretched the STOCK zx14 and damn dude went 9.9 then 9.6! My best of 10.5!!! Track was hot and I moved out!

View attachment 396997 Stretched the STOCK zx14 and damn dude went 9.9 then 9.6! My best of 10.5!!! Track was hot and I moved out!

That 10.5 would've been in the 9's at a lower altitude(like MIR)Jake,you guys have a horrific DA out there.Just checked and currently it's 8,129' at Bandimere(I've always heard every 1,000' of DA is worth about a .10 for a naturally aspirated motor,don't know how accurate that is but I'll bet it's pretty close).

http://airdensityonline.com/track-results/Bandimere_Speedway/

I admit it. I need to read this and more motivation. I had every opportunity to go run at the track last night and the hour and a half one way for 3 or 4 passes, I couldn't get motivated. I just made a bunch of excuses. Too hot, too far, etc. I have a new Hays convertible that I need to be working on, thing looks like a rubics cube and I am stuck sitting on my ass.

Gonna keep it at 16/45 for the track and see what I can do. Pressure was at 20 and she hooked good. But then it cooled off and my buddy adjusted the damn clutch in 3 clicks. and I smoked the tire all through first. Here's the link

2008 Stock motor
Full yosh exhaust
Tika tuned stock ECU
stock suspension
stock ride height
42/42 tire pressure
255lbs without gear

As I ride it on the street.
10.65@140mph on the bumpiest track in the world.

bike pic cool.jpg
i have 2011 Busa, 18 over Macintosh arm, Penske shock, Catalyst body, BST wheels, front forks done with Slammerz, air shifter, and here comes the one everyone ask
what motor!!! a Bob Carpenter 1635!! 9 Mill billet marine stroker crank with Titanium rods, 85mm bore. This baby makes real steam, clutch is Gen 2 MTC the pipe is a ti winder, oil pan is Koenig with swing pick up, tuned by Ryan Schnitz through stock ECU with stock injectors!

I am 301 lbs in my leathers and helmet!! and this bike with me on it has gone a best 8.43 in qtr at a 162mph! bike weighs 515lbs all the weights are at MIR on there scales.

my 60fts are in the 1.31 range, I have had some in the 1.28-29 range but bike is on very edge of wheelies or spinning ,

special note this bike is for sale I am 46 years old and time to move on, motor was completely serviced by Bob 35 passes ago he did new bearings and rings, needed nothing, bearings we took out were spotless but my mind is always put new in.

let me know
A thoughts on runs!
B interested in bike
Brett - brahn26@comcast.net

I went for the first time this season, got a total of 2 passes in before the oil downs and the bracket had to take priority. Spun bad both times, 2.0 60', track prep was not that good, all bikes were having problems. In fact a lot of bikes aren't even coming to that track anymore. I ran on straight 4lb spring to try and get a feel for the clutch, only 8" stretch with a Penske and still spun. good time it. Im about over it.

View attachment 404776 i have 2011 Busa, 18 over Macintosh arm, Penske shock, Catalyst body, BST wheels, front forks done with Slammerz, air shifter, and here comes the one everyone ask
what motor!!! a Bob Carpenter 1635!! 9 Mill billet marine stroker crank with Titanium rods, 85mm bore. This baby makes real steam, clutch is Gen 2 MTC the pipe is a ti winder, oil pan is Koenig with swing pick up, tuned by Ryan Schnitz through stock ECU with stock injectors!

I am 301 lbs in my leathers and helmet!! and this bike with me on it has gone a best 8.43 in qtr at a 162mph! bike weighs 515lbs all the weights are at MIR on there scales.

my 60fts are in the 1.31 range, I have had some in the 1.28-29 range but bike is on very edge of wheelies or spinning ,

special note this bike is for sale I am 46 years old and time to move on, motor was completely serviced by Bob 35 passes ago he did new bearings and rings, needed nothing, bearings we took out were spotless but my mind is always put new in.

let me know
A thoughts on runs!
B interested in bike
Brett - brahn26@comcast.net

Awesome bike and times bro,especially for a big man!If I remember right,you also bench around 500 lbs.?:super:

Yes I still can bench over 500 best ever was 540
update Doug Witt pro st rider rode my bike at MDIR race last weekend, and he is 180lbs, no set up change in bike so clutch and shock were set up for me not him, and with a shitty 60 ft due to wheelie 1.30 in 60 ft UGH bike still went 8.16 at 167mph ON ALL MOTOR Doug said that if we set shock and clutch for him the 60 fts should be 1.20 etc. if that is case that is a possible 7.80
this can be a great grudge or bracket bike as its not all cut up, also Bob Carpenter will tell you, lower compression and street ride this baby, he has several doing it now and they still make 250 plus RWHP and TQ you cant believe I will post time slip of Doug's Run Brett
fastest pass on bike 8.16 1.JPG

Back