Problems w/ Single-Sided Swingarms

Hi there I have a 2000 busa am trying to get a vfr 750 swingarm into it I was told it can be done any tips ..... mikey.

It can be done..... With enough fabrication skills and $$$ damn near anything is possible with a Busa. The issue is do you wanna be the guy to test its strength & reliability on pavement doing a 100+mph??? I sure as hell wouldn't wanna be that Guinea Pig. Sure you can ride it around the block or down the road to a bike night and impress your buddies but what happens when your hammering the throttle down the highway and something breaks or gives way?? Or dropping a knee into a turn and the next thing you know your semi conscious and being loaded in the back of an ambulance.

Seen a few you tube videos of guys running shorter gsxr swing arms and cheap Chinese extensions and the end results weren't pretty.

I have a professional engineer that has done these mods a few times so strength isn't the issue how it fits is I have a gsxr 1000 k5 for speed... the busa is just a bit of fun..... cheers

Well if you have a professional engineer at your disposal then it should be a walk in the park for him to mount that arm

Never thought I'd like the looks of a single on a busa, but this one looks incredible!

Hi there I have a 2000 busa am trying to get a vfr 750 swingarm into it I was told it can be done any tips ..... mikey.
Did you ever get this done

Screenshot_2017-01-11-21-04-43.png

Back