How Is Busa Suited For Indian Conditions?

So I am from India, lemme tell a little something about here, roads arent that good, lots of potholes and also lot of traffic congestion and corners and turns too etc etc, so how does a Hayabusa handle in these conditions.. i wanna get busa for everyday commuting, is it a good bike to ride through these conditions? also is it safe to take a busa through these type of roads and conditions?

So I am from India, lemme tell a little something about here, roads arent that good, lots of potholes and also lot of traffic congestion and corners and turns too etc etc, so how does a Hayabusa handle in these conditions.. i wanna get busa for everyday commuting, is it a good bike to ride through these conditions? also is it safe to take a busa through these type of roads and conditions?
As said in my other post. Is it a statis symbol to own a large bike like the busa or zx14, if so you need to seriously rethink what you should get after a 250.busas do commute very well. However you should look at your skill level as to whether it is the safest bike to ride. Firstly if both your feet cant sit flat on the groundbalance will be an issue, lowerin the suspension may help but your roads will kill that idea chopping the seat will leave you with no comfort. Ive been riding busas for over a decade now . Over there is it as I previously asked a status symbol or an ego war with other riders there?. I see it here.

damn good time this poop,,,

I'd like to hear audio of this post in the proper Indian accent :)

Seriously though, the heart wants what the heart wants. The Hayabusa is absolutely not the best choice for anything that I do on mine. There are many other options that make way more sense. However... I didn't want any of those other bikes. Only the Hayabusa would scratch my itch. Sounds like you need to at least get the Hayabusa bug out of your system. Don't worry about the potholes, they will dismantle anything you ride. You may as well ride what you want to ride. DFTS!

Back