What's Your Next Mod?

Registered
Just curious. What's that one thing you've been kicking around, but have yet to pull the trigger?

The latest garmin GPS. I just can't bring myself to spend the $800 on a GPS that anyone can snatch off the bike in the blink of an eye. I would have to be really careful and take it off whenever the bike will be unattended.

I'm with you, except I prefer the .50 cal.

I chose 12g for ease of Walmart carries replacement shells :) .50 is hard to get at a fair price , and since one would be using this option often economy helps plus you could just I just want to pepper you or I want to take out you tires .

:hijack: seriously.... smoke screens? Fyi my 29" .50 weighs 31lbs. and not as suitable as my issued M249 was for a mounted application. And my 12's are for cqb only. So that's a no go. Back to topic.

Last edited:
Next on the list is SS brake lines and EBC X series contour front and back rotors.
Then there are a few things I want to swap over to Carbon fiber, like the dash and chain guard, front fender huger.
Then Im going to paint her and touch up some scratches. and replace the windscrean

These few things in the next month.

This winter will be new header, and cans, Commander 5, and Dyno in prep for next riding season

31 pounds is no problem. I can mount two and only be at factory weight. I'll have no passenger so all the other stuff fits within the weight limits of the bike.

Pashnit is where Im getting mine from too. I just have to order them, this payday will do, I think Ill flash the ECU this pay day too. Im trying to mod all the easy stuff, so the bike is not out of commission for very long. Its riding season after all..

My next mod would have been Pazzo shorties but I ordered those about an hour or two ago. Havn't spent much time on my new baby so far but I've spent enough time on it to know I hate the brake and clutch levers.

Sooooo... next up I'll probably have my suspension overhauled. New RaceTech front/rear springs and front/rear valves because I'm a lard ass and will probably stay that way at least another year or two. Full exhaust after that.

MRA touring screen I bought from C10. Supposed to be here Friday. :thumbsup:

You'll love it! I think mine is awesome -
Gen II Lean in.jpg

I think my next mod is the grab rail mod on my Gen II, then after that, I have Brembo calipers that I need to install...

Reactions: Ham
Back