300 Miler On The Cbx

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Just updated/replaced the entire ignition system, Dyna coils, wires, plugs, pulser generator, the works. The 37 year old electrics were just not cutting it. Headed south on my favorite local two lane which was vacant as usual. Missed a King snake sliding across the road (hope the pic works) but out of a dozen chip monks and squirrels dashing out in front of me, I managed to miss all but one. It has to be a game for them as they run out right when you're passing their spot.... The six pulled fine in all gears under every condition. Killer headwind heading back north as usual but coolish, and the Honda loves a cool day. It turned over 63,000 miles today and I may take it up to the Avenue of the Giants via hiway 1 in a couple weeks.

http://www.californiaherps.com/snakes/images/lzpulchrasd4062.jpg

Running great!
image.jpeg

I have a close friend in Chandler Arizona that had a beautiful Red CBX in the back guest room on display . I stayed the night sleeping on the floor next to the CBX . ( no actual bed in rm ) Waking up in the a.m. was cool looking at the exhaust / motor just inches from my eyes . I have never ridden a CBX . Maybe someday , and to bad my friend had health issues forcing the sale of his beautiful CBX .

Back